Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol I don't know about others but I know for sure I have blanked out Gurbina from my thoughts as winners :/ :) I don't believe in supernatural and superpowers ;)
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adigaag

🀣 Bhaiyya and Bhabhi in your beautiful dreams Nah, I don't dream about people I hate πŸ˜‰...sorry came back to just clear this as I did not mention this in my previous post as well and you stressed it more here...I can never ever think of Gurmeet as my bro... and Debina Bhabhi...she is equivalent to my saut in a good way What in the bloody hell? 😲 She is equivalent to your 'saut?' πŸ˜² That is just plain creepy πŸ€’🀒🀒...now if you try to take a dig at what I said just now...then God bless you like alwaysπŸ˜ƒ...
and permission who me and that too to you...never ever🀒...I meant happy posting...and rest of your post virtual doctors I say πŸ˜† LOL we don't even need to be virtual doctors to see the facts! Even an illiterate can see how fake this so called injury is.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways, nothing more to say to a blind fanatic like you πŸ˜³

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
DT note: This is to remind everone in here to discuss the topic at hand and to not go personal against the jodi Gurmeet-Debina or even the members because that is AGAINST the rules.

NB6 DT.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
No, obv members on IF may have a problem with them but I don't think the general public will dig as deeply as IF tends to do. 
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think there have been many people on this forum studying medicine who have commented that it could be a fake injury, so no, people are not attaching MDs to their names uselessly, and only doctors don't have valid opinions.
That's like telling the rest of us who have lived with disease and injury that we can understand nothing about our bodies until a doctor has validated it, how flipping elitist is that? And it also takes away the agency of others on evaluating their own health.

With that said, many who have had fractures themselves have commented on how painful it is, so it is not unreasonable to believe doing flips and jumps would be severely painful, and this would be a faked injury.

As for a picture, I googled and got the same one...
CanadianAddict thumbnail
And why exactly would starplus be giving out pictures of debina's rib fracture personally
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is not just GurBina but many are reported to have injury then why would public turn against oly GurBina? 

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanadianAddict

And why exactly would starplus be giving out pictures of debina's rib fracture personally

Well SP showed X Ray of kanika on the same episode too... 

It depends on person's will power n extent of injury to dance... 
CanadianAddict thumbnail
I have nothing against GC/Debina, I just wanted to point out that we can all comment regardless of being an MD or not, hence we are on this forum.
Everyone can have an injury, but people are measuring the injury such as simple leg pain to fracture, with ability to dance and that is where the discrepancy lies with GC and Debina.

Also I just wanted to point out I found the same pic after searching xray rib fracture.
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is another fake thing because if she has damaged her body then how can she carry on dancing like this