Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SandySheen

lol its India man if Ivan get fake health reports fake property papers I don't think its hard to find fake X-rays n pls no Gayan over beig inhumans cause we r pretty much human but we didn't cover our eyes not to see any wrong about our fav. :/ n r u sure that is fracture cause I don't see no fracture all the oter bones have the lines there too lol

Tks for the X-ray :) it finally decided it conclusively for me that the fracture is not a fake and some fans may not have realized that it was true all along. I hope they go on to win by double the scores of their competition just like how superior their dancing is ;). Tks for making my day :)
change12 thumbnail
to start with i was the Gc fan from Geet and don't vote for him any more because of sajid and this rib fracture gimmick... I there are lot of viewers like me .
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Regardless of the severity of the fracture [if there even was a fracture], it'd hurt nonetheless. And for Debina to carry Gurmeet's weight and bounce all over the stage like a bouncing ball, that's highly doubtful and impossible. I for one can't handle a stomach ache, so for Debina to be dancing around with a rib fracture is...unbelievable.
I like Gurmeet, he's a decent actor but I hate, hate, hate the way they try to earn audience votes with their so called acts of distress. I mean, sure, you want to stay on the show and win it, but the audience is not stupid that they can't see when they are being lied to.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

They didn't fake nethin ok?

someone emailed me this xray, its of Debina didi's..you can clearly see it

why would she fake it? it makes no sense AT ALL..haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potato

Buahahahahahahahahah are you for real? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And this is the x-ray that my aunt emailed me. Even though Star Plus or Gurbina themselves didn't release the actual x-ray reports, I can assure you that is Debina's for sure. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

no1 needs reports to prove that her rib injury is fake...she's dancing,jumping,lifting...enough proofs

You did exactly what I was implying from a part of my reply you quoted๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...so I guess there is no use trying to convince me with what you think...lets leave it at  that and go our own ways...you believe in those so called proofs and  I simply don't  Period๐Ÿ˜Š.
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

You did exactly what I was implying from a part of my reply you quoted๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...so I guess there is no use trying to convince me with what you think...lets leave it at  that and go our own ways...you believe in those so called proofs and  I simply don't  Period๐Ÿ˜Š.

LMAO!! So called proofs? They ain't no so called proofs little girl. They are actual proofs because everyone can SEE what's happening. For the love of lord the audience ain't blind like some Gurbina fans. She's jumping, lifting and dancing on national TV with a hairline fracture. A task that is impossible for normal humans but I guess your Debina Didi is a superwoman, ain't she? 
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

LMAO!! So called proofs? They ain't no so called proofs little girl. They are actual proofs because everyone can SEE what's happening. For the love of lord the audience ain't blind like some Gurbina fans. She's jumping, lifting and dancing on national TV with a hairline fracture. A task that is impossible for normal humans but I guess your Debina Didi is a superwoman, ain't she? 

I'm not going to believe a word even from a GC DB fan until I hear something is actually proven fake by real doctors and therapists and not virtual doctors๐Ÿ˜†...get that proven and then we will talk...until then keep posting on IF and NB6๐Ÿ˜ƒ..m off this topic...more than enough for me...
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

I'm not going to believe a word even from a GC DB fan until I hear something is actually proven fake by real doctors and therapists and not virtual doctors๐Ÿ˜†...LOL off course you ain't gonna believe it. Afterall, how can you believe that your bhaiya and bhabhi are fake and so desperate that they will do anything for publicity!! ๐Ÿ˜› get that proven and then we will talk...And why do I need to prove anything? They have proven that this is a publicity drama by themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The injury went from a 3 rib fracture to a hairline fracture in a matter of a couple of days  LMAO. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃShows how much truth there is to this nautanki. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† until then keep posting on IF and NB6๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Yea I'll keep posting here. Thanks for your permission ๐Ÿ˜ณm off this topic...more than enough for me... Off course it's more than enough for ya. Afterall, there is nothing you can defend you fav with ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, Tata bye bye ๐Ÿ˜›

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: change12

to start with i was the Gc fan from Geet and don't vote for him any more because of sajid and this rib fracture gimmick... I there are lot of viewers like me .

yes,m also gc fan from geet days...liked him as maan.. voted madly for him in jhalak...but not done a single time in nb-6...bcoz sajid declared them winners in first episode before tha actual performance...
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

ROFL Bhaiyya and Bhabhi in your beautiful dreams...sorry came back to just clear this as I did not mention this in my previous post as well and you stressed it more here...I can never ever think of Gurmeet as my bro... and Debina Bhabhi...she is equivalent to my saut in a good way...now if you try to take a dig at what I said just now...then God bless you like always๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
and permission who me and that too to you...never ever๐Ÿคข...I meant happy posting...and rest of your post virtual doctors I say ๐Ÿ˜†