Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes. I liked GC because of the improvement he has shown from his last show but not like him now because of this stupid OTT drama. 🤢

thanks for breaking my heart..you didn't have to be so mean about someone's medical condition...

words can really hurt a person you know
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

thanks for breaking my heart..you didn't have to be so mean about someone's medical condition...

I am sorry. 😭
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

it depends on how much truth is there in the medical complication she claims to hv
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jo thode bahut neutral viewer thee they hate Gurbina now, They are no. 1 coz of SP n Sajid not votes
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they should stop this sympathy act 😡
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I neither hated nor liked Gurmeet/Debina...liked some of their performances...but this rib fracture lie thing is just...no words...
no respect for this couple...They should have relied on the
their own talent and ability to really prove themselves...General
audience is definitely not impressed by this Nautanki..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is not the first act they are doing to attract public attention. When they were in teh reality show - Pati Patni our woh, he propsed to her on live TV and seeked her fathers permission to marry her (that was after Ramayan) & now here in NB she said they were secretely married within 4 moths of their courtship to support him emotionally. (attract pity)

When he was on colours JDLJ he talked so great about his co star Drasti and also talked loads about his fans while he was doing Geet, the same Debina had rediculed his fans for their demand for his act /attention.

Then they brought the orphanage kids o the show and cried on public TV to generate admiration for their nobel work.
Now the broken rib, may she would have had her floating rib fractured (sometime ago and might be using that story now) and that surely will pain liek hell and one can't even stretch forget about bending and carrying weight (even though he carried himself while he was around her waist), it would be impossible to jump like the way she did.

If her broken rib was really genuine, why did the judges advised her to take care of her health and forget dance for the time being, the way they advised Kanika???????? Just because they said their main aim to come to Tv seriels is to win the NB trophy, they have been given red carpet treatment. TOO MUCH

HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: memad

first of all,m not a doc to judge..secondly does this x-ray says it beloned to debi..it can be of anyone

lol its India man if Ivan get fake health reports fake property papers I don't think its hard to find fake X-rays n pls no Gayan over beig inhumans cause we r pretty much human but we didn't cover our eyes not to see any wrong about our fav. :/ n r u sure that is fracture cause I don't see no fracture all the oter bones have the lines there too lol
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Medical students giving gyan about reports or GC DB being fake or not without even having a look at the reports and some giving gyan as if they have got the MD tag attached to them... this in itself says alot...great going guys👍🏼😳...continue😃
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adigaag

Medical students giving gyan about reports or GC DB being fake or not without even having a look at the reports and some giving gyan as if they have got the MD tag attached to them... this in itself says alot...great going guys👍🏼😳...continue😃

no1 needs reports to prove that her rib injury is fake...she's dancing,jumping,lifting...enough proofs