The actor who plays Radha

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope IF mods will not object. She is not doing a good job, and I don't understand how she got such a big role in such a popular serial, when there are so many people looking for roles.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is not acctress material at all. She looks like an average girl picked off the street.  I think the only way she got the role is because she is related in a way to either producers family/directors family or writer of family because I do not think for a second they would have given her the role after you compare all the other acctresses in all the other serials.  And to top it all off, she has the biggest role lately so you have to definitly wonder who she is related to otherwise nobody would bet an eye on her. Not good looking at all.πŸ˜•

I think the way she throws tamptrums on the show, she must have done that at home and maybe directorwalla or writerwalla relative said okay i will give you the roleπŸ˜†
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

She is not acctress material at all. She looks like an average girl picked off the street.  I think the only way she got the role is because she is related in a way to either producers family/directors family or writer of family because I do not think for a second they would have given her the role after you compare all the other acctresses in all the other serials.  And to top it all off, she has the biggest role lately so you have to definitly wonder who she is related to otherwise nobody would bet an eye on her. Not good looking at all.πŸ˜•

I think the way she throws tamptrums on the show, she must have done that at home and maybe directorwalla or writerwalla relative said okay i will give you the roleπŸ˜†

Lol I think nandini singh aka kesar or pammi from KA could've done this well 
Kuttlie thumbnail
I think The person who plays Radha is doing a great job. There are people in the world who are so trusting and she is acting it out very well. We should give the new and young actors a chance and support them.πŸ˜›
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't agree at all.
I think she is doing a very good job, right from her look to her acting.

I don't think your post is appropriate and it is not fair to Impy she got the role because of her connections when u don't know anything about her.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radha just scars me right now...the way she yells at everyone...  and she does not care what comes out of her mouth
Kanika999 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is not an actress actually, hasn't acted in any serial I think but she was in the top 12 in ome season of Dance india dance. I,m guessing that's where they saw her from, but I have to admit she displays extreme emotions very well, especially for one who is not an actress. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Radha scares me right now...the way she has gone crazy over revenge is too much...i am getting tired of her over reacting like this...
Kuttlie thumbnail
Originally posted by: lfc2010

Lol I think nandini singh aka kesar or pammi from KA could've done this well 

Kuttlie thumbnail
You don't have to be good looking to be a good actress. Bhavini Phrohit is doing a excellent job as Rahda, just because the part she plays is a bit of a baddie doesn't mean that one should judge how she came to get an important part in this serial.