India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The actor who plays Radha

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I hope IF mods will not object. She is not doing a good job, and I don't understand how she got such a big role in such a popular serial, when there are so many people looking for roles.Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27dirk41Rani48Serena.VA HUGE FANTheta14Anisha_anitan_Nish_candykrush

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
She is not acctress material at all. She looks like an average girl picked off the street.  I think the only way she got the role is because she is related in a way to either producers family/directors family or writer of family because I do not think for a second they would have given her the role after you compare all the other acctresses in all the other serials.  And to top it all off, she has the biggest role lately so you have to definitly wonder who she is related to otherwise nobody would bet an eye on her. Not good looking at all.Confused

I think the way she throws tamptrums on the show, she must have done that at home and maybe directorwalla or writerwalla relative said okay i will give you the roleLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41ambodidim001amrapali_dubeyleo4ever

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

She is not acctress material at all. She looks like an average girl picked off the street.  I think the only way she got the role is because she is related in a way to either producers family/directors family or writer of family because I do not think for a second they would have given her the role after you compare all the other acctresses in all the other serials.  And to top it all off, she has the biggest role lately so you have to definitly wonder who she is related to otherwise nobody would bet an eye on her. Not good looking at all.Confused

I think the way she throws tamptrums on the show, she must have done that at home and maybe directorwalla or writerwalla relative said okay i will give you the roleLOL
Lol I think nandini singh aka kesar or pammi from KA could've done this well 
Kuttlie Newbie
Kuttlie
Kuttlie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I think The person who plays Radha is doing a great job. There are people in the world who are so trusting and she is acting it out very well. We should give the new and young actors a chance and support them.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008purple_hueSimi0808DesdemonaManojie

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Don't agree at all.
I think she is doing a very good job, right from her look to her acting.

I don't think your post is appropriate and it is not fair to Impy she got the role because of her connections when u don't know anything about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008purple_hue

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
radha just scars me right now...the way she yells at everyone...  and she does not care what comes out of her mouth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41

Kanika999 Senior Member
Kanika999
Kanika999

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
She is not an actress actually, hasn't acted in any serial I think but she was in the top 12 in ome season of Dance india dance. I,m guessing that's where they saw her from, but I have to admit she displays extreme emotions very well, especially for one who is not an actress. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_hue

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Radha scares me right now...the way she has gone crazy over revenge is too much...i am getting tired of her over reacting like this...

Go to top