Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

DV's love sold in 25crores...!!! (Page 4)

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by naneta

Originally posted by chweetu

100 crore mangna chahiyena..err..ye kya sachiji 25 pe mangayi.. v bad..

bechara ki itne saste mein deal hui ROFL

So DV will be heartbroken...sirf 25 crores is his worth...zyada paise maanti to shayad heartbreak nahin hota. Saachi bhi na...she never understands DV's worth. Confused
jinke paas 1 crore bhi na ho to 25 crore to bahut bahut jyada hain...

But they live a quality life...I loved their house in the midst of lush green locales and steep mountains...they have such a colorful house which looks cheerful and distinct from the lavish sets we see in every other serial. The show started in monsoons and the always pouring outdoor scenery looked breathtaking.
The Bhutta shutta scene...how beautiful was everything then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drveena

drveena Goldie
drveena
drveena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I am the minority here... We do not know what DV's mom said to Saanchi...and jisne Mom ko khoya hai woh kabhi nahin chahegi ki uski wajah se DV ki mom ko koi mushkil ho... Saachi has lost her mom and she knows what mom means...We are just bashing her without even knowing in what conditions she had to take this decision.
There are 2 types of girls - one who make the family and other who break the family. We all know Saachi is the one who will make the family, a house as a home. Nothing wrong with that. So, why will she not leave DV if his mom is the one who will suffer? We do not know the dynamics of this so called super rich family? Arey, DV does not know either, he has always been delusional about his family...they are super cool, very progressive etc etc etc...my foot.
I would have done the same if I was in the same situation - pyaar does not only mean take, it means give too... "Pyaar ik aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai".
All these phases are for testing the love. She must have decided something so let us wait and watch instead of bashing her again. She will never cash the cheque.

yes anju.Thumbs Up...add me to your list..Smile...yahaan par sab saachi bashers hai...
yeh 25 crore dealAngry ke baare mei sooch sooch kar mei toh pareshaan Deadho gayi hoon...Ouch aur yeh sab mazaak kar rahe hain...Shocked

koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Again Rona dhona will start...where are those happy days...Angry

Till now I was supporting Sanchi but not after this.Angry Sanchi ke pyar me main dhoka kha geyiOuch I hate this sacrificing mode. Angry Kaheka sacrifice. Angry

Pata nehi why serials prefer rona-dhona . Hope they end it soon. Iss type ke situation me main mastiwala post bhi nehi bana sakhti.Cry

Is it the same Koyal...kya hua Koyal...don't feel like this...these are just twists and turns to get trp's...they have actually resorted to Kekta mata ways. Once they are done with their experimentation and trp's will be further doomed then they will be back to their ownself. This must be channels pressure to increase trp's and now those women who never saw this show for its fresh theme will join it. 
I seriously doubt if they will actually join it...channel will fall again big time.

Don't feel bad Koyal...I think even Sangita must be yelling at her character now. She has been reduced to nothing more than a Devi who cries all the time.

I don't like devi type characterisation. But, may be Sanchi will play smarter than YG. Sanchi also handling her business for 15years. May be she will make YG confess his intentions infront of DV. Trying to be positive. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4drveena_AngryBird_

drveena Goldie
drveena
drveena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Smile
 koyel .Smile...yeh hui na baat...Thumbs Up... yes! i like it ..Approve. saachi trying to expose the real dad to dv..Clap

koyelbasu

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged

I am the minority here... We do not know what DV's mom said to Saanchi...and jisne Mom ko khoya hai woh kabhi nahin chahegi ki uski wajah se DV ki mom ko koi mushkil ho... Saachi has lost her mom and she knows what mom means...We are just bashing her without even knowing in what conditions she had to take this decision.
There are 2 types of girls - one who make the family and other who break the family. We all know Saachi is the one who will make the family, a house as a home. Nothing wrong with that. So, why will she not leave DV if his mom is the one who will suffer? We do not know the dynamics of this so called super rich family? Arey, DV does not know either, he has always been delusional about his family...they are super cool, very progressive etc etc etc...my foot.

I would have done the same if I was in the same situation - pyaar does not only mean take, it means give too... "Pyaar ik aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai".

All these phases are for testing the love. She must have decided something so let us wait and watch instead of bashing her again. She will never cash the cheque.

nyc post anju we hv to think abt dis side also thanks 4 dis post

koyelbasu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged

So DV will be heartbroken...sirf 25 crores is his worth...zyada paise maanti to shayad heartbreak nahin hota. Saachi bhi na...she never understands DV's worth. Confused

But they live a quality life...I loved their house in the midst of lush green locales and steep mountains...they have such a colorful house which looks cheerful and distinct from the lavish sets we see in every other serial. The show started in monsoons and the always pouring outdoor scenery looked breathtaking.
Yeah Vinee, this house I am assuming was made when her parents were alive and her dad, chacha have been handling business since beginning... So they are high middle class family but not super rich. She had to take loan to do Prachi's shaadi... All her money is in business and not personal... So for that, 25 crore is a huge amount.
Yes, I loved those episodes and I am still enjoying the initial episodes.. beautiful background, monsoon and bhutta shutta... Kya yaad dila diya.

vinee_vinee

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged

So DV will be heartbroken...sirf 25 crores is his worth...zyada paise maanti to shayad heartbreak nahin hota. Saachi bhi na...she never understands DV's worth. Confused
chillax ..yaar me to situation l8 karna chahti ti if sachi ij a money minded person..she would hv demand taklu papa k poori property.. :p n dv knows sachi 2 well k h she is..so i hope k woh ye sab bilkul nahi beleive karega..k..sachi ne paison k liye use chod diya...

Edited by chweetu - 06 January 2014 at 8:44am

vinee_vinee

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Yeah Vinee, this house I am assuming was made when her parents were alive and her dad, chacha have been handling business since beginning... So they are high middle class family but not super rich. She had to take loan to do Prachi's shaadi... All her money is in business and not personal... So for that, 25 crore is a huge amount.
Yes, I loved those episodes and I am still enjoying the initial episodes.. beautiful background, monsoon and bhutta shutta... Kya yaad dila diya.

I knew you would feel nostalgic just like me...irrespective of differing outlooks we all seem to carry...the good old episodes bind all to the show.
They have already created a masterpiece and even if it has failed now I will still always remember this show as one of the sweetest memory. 
It's afterall a moving story and all chapters of nobody's life are beautiful. Let's only remember the beautiful memories and forget the bad ones.Smile

Go to top