DV's love sold in 25crores...!!!

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
oh gosh...after reading the recent spoilers...I m relieved bcz this track seems interesting...now daddy dearest hs offered 25crores to leave DV n Sanchi will accept...par point is DV itne saste mein bikkaaa...bas 25crores 🤣

Note: friends...forum rank again dropped...plz don't frgt to hit CM ranking every time you visit the forum n also make more n more new posts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Again Rona dhona will start...where are those happy days...😡
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Again Rona dhona will start...where are those happy days...😡

chillax Vinnie...bhagu sab theek karenge 😛
gaga999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

oh gosh...after reading the recent spoilers...I m relieved bcz this track seems interesting...now daddy dearest hs offered 25crores to leave DV n Sanchi will accept...par point is DV itne saste mein bikkaaa...bas 25crores 🤣

Note: friends...forum rank again dropped...plz don't frgt to hit CM ranking every time you visit the forum n also make more n more new posts.

Agree with you
Better stop to watch this show sorry guys
How can sanchi do this to dv 😡
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaga999

Agree with you
Better stop to watch this show sorry guys
How can sanchi do this to dv 😡

These serial makers can do anything for twist...but don't worry this will also last for a week. After that everything will be back to normal and we will get to see another twist. This has been the trend of this show.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
100 crore mangna chahiyena..err..ye kya sachiji 25 pe mangayi.. v bad..
gaga999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

These serial makers can do anything for twist...but don't worry this will also last for a week. After that everything will be back to normal and we will get to see another twist. This has been the trend of this show.

Agree with u
This the only show iam watching but is become bore now
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaga999

Agree with u
This the only show iam watching but is become bore now

Same here even I am watching only this show,...but honestly if I keep aside the initial storyline and presentation which was breathtaking and simply see it now as a TV show and not a film then it's still not so bad...I am still eager to see how it all happens.
what about the land?😉 who will be the owner?
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

nancy , 25 crores DV ka daam nahin hain , woh zameen ka daam hai, I think DV' dad told Saanchi to leave DV forever!