Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic

I have choosed Mansi coz Ishrat Sir n Subhangi mam are already a veteran actor n doing there job nicely bt Mansi is a new comer she is learning all new things day by day I m finding dis girl really a hard working n we should encourage her

how sweet of manisha..thank you for taking the poll
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Naa, don't apologise. It's for the good of the poll😆If Arhaan's name is part of the poll, I wouldn't really look at the other options :P😆Am sure most of us would choose him :) If you still feel bad, you could change the topic of the thread to "Best actor besides Arhaan" ;)

My choice among the three is Baburam. I like Latha and Mansi too, but I don't know if anyone else could pull off Baburam as brilliantly as Ishrat Ali does :))

thank you ranju:)will change the topic name...yes if arhaans name is included he will be the clear winner..
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Arhaan was there in the poll den also i would hv been choosed Mansi dont think dat i dun like him I luv arry to the coree bt reason is dat Arry already prooved himself n every1 likes him bt its a time fr MS to proove herself to make herself sure dat we are loving her to encourage her
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Oh god i did a mistake friends..unable to edit friends.sorry friends..its arhaan behll too in the poll..but i did a mistake.so sorry.why iam unable to change poll options.:(sorry arhaan fans

I am happy you did this mistake. Coz Arhaan is the best without questions. So let us know who is our next fav.
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
[email protected] already told dear.its baburam.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is good you not included him ,if he is there then no vote for others.
Everybody is good actors in our show including little nishi. Ishrat aliji is fabulous as baburam.
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manissha

it is good you not included him ,if he is there then no vote for others.
Everybody is good actors in our show including little nishi. Ishrat aliji is fabulous as baburam.

Agree with u manisha ..all the actors r doing their part really well ...👏

Nice poll uma ..😊
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic

I have choosed Mansi coz Ishrat Sir n Subhangi mam are already a veteran actor n doing there job nicely bt Mansi is a new comer she is learning all new things day by day I m finding dis girl really a hard working n we should encourage her

Agree with u manu ..😊