Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? (Page 9)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by dakshaavi

nice post lechu. well this was expected from precap what surprised me is Astha blaming shlok for avadhoot arrest and shlok denying that he is not responsible in front of marriage.
we saw NA bend his head when he heard shlok say that its for the sake of his baba whom he worship like god . So the blame came on NA directly and he will not let this happen . He will not let people think that shlok did all this for the sake of NA . By saying that shlok hates astha in front of family members he directly saying NA that his father is more important than astha so the ego of NA doesnt hurt astha.
Now we saw in precap the result will be NA himself insisting shlok to get astha back for family reputation . So shlok is master manipulater .
 Yes Dakshu, so now Shlok changed his game , exactly what Srikrishna did in Mahabharat and always said that you have to change your olabs according to how your enemy is behaving. So plan Chnage today by Shlok made NA guilty that Shlok even married Astha and spoiled her life for NA's sake as she insulted NA , Shlok's most revered father. Now NA cannot punish Astha as he will be constantly live with guilt conscience.na will do everything to help Avadhoot too and clear Shlok's name and the real culprit will be found. so Abhay who is smiling now will soon be under the scanner and so will stupid Sojal. Sojal's mother will speak more to irritate Shlok and he will be more protective of Astha. 

i would not say niranajan's guilt but because his clean name has now the blame of destroying an innocent girl, so to save his face, he will have to act guilty in front of aastha...to keep his image...he is caught in his own web...and all the agni family are in the "guilty side" now so because of shlok's behavior so they hve no choice but to treat aastha with respect if she comes back to save thier honour...wah ...apmaan ka badla samaaan sey...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aneenadecemaprSg2013dakshaavi-LECHU-

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

nice post lechu. well this was expected from precap what surprised me is Astha blaming shlok for avadhoot arrest and shlok denying that he is not responsible in front of marriage.
we saw NA bend his head when he heard shlok say that its for the sake of his baba whom he worship like god . So the blame came on NA directly and he will not let this happen . He will not let people think that shlok did all this for the sake of NA . By saying that shlok hates astha in front of family members he directly saying NA that his father is more important than astha so the ego of NA doesnt hurt astha.
Now we saw in precap the result will be NA himself insisting shlok to get astha back for family reputation . So shlok is master manipulater .

bless my soul...i am seeing my friends here when i needed themHug

you are so right daksha...after the intial shocker , shlok is back on his manipulative best...

now if niranajan succeeds to bring aashta back, he will have ato bring her on her own terms...she will have  much stronger position as because of shlok's behavior, blame of misconduct on agnihotri and aastha is on the grieving side...oh how the positions have flippedTongue
we'll said lachii. It's like tulabhar of NA . To get the public image he has to bend for the terms of astha . Balancing  his image but least he knows it's his bachas game .like you say baba ya bacha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiidecemapr-LECHU-

aneena Senior Member
aneena
aneena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
We are all such love struck.. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidakshaavi-LECHU-

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sg2013

Yes Dakshu, so now Shlok changed his game , exactly what Srikrishna did in Mahabharat and always said that you have to change your olabs according to how your enemy is behaving. So plan Chnage today by Shlok made NA guilty that Shlok even married Astha and spoiled her life for NA's sake as she insulted NA , Shlok's most revered father. Now NA cannot punish Astha as he will be constantly live with guilt conscience.na will do everything to help Avadhoot too and clear Shlok's name and the real culprit will be found. so Abhay who is smiling now will soon be under the scanner and so will stupid Sojal. Sojal's mother will speak more to irritate Shlok and he will be more protective of Astha. 

i would not say niranajan's guilt but because his clean name has now the blame of destroying an innocent girl, so to save his face, he will have to act guilty in front of aastha...to keep his image...he is caught in his own web...and all the agni family are in the "guilty side" now so because of shlok's behavior so they hve no choice but to treat aastha with respect if she comes back to save thier honour...wah ...apmaan ka badla samaaan sey...
nice post both suchi and lachi good to catch you all together . Missing madhu.
Yes now the game change NA cannot punish kirloskars family or astha as he does have rights of Bahu and he should maintain this guilt mask to stop the issue come out in public otherwise they have to face the wrath go spoiling a girls life . Remember in award function NA always maintained his educational institutes always support for girl education and progress . When people come to know his son Maggie's a girl for revenge his mask will be unmasked to public. 

decemaprSg2013-LECHU-

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
friends i went on a break
i will reply to all posts...need a little time to read everything
thanks LL,suchi di,dakshu,joneeji, all for adding possitivityHug

decemaprSg2013talkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LECHU-

Jab positive hai tho positive hi ka henge na??Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013-LECHU-

Aas2727 Goldie
Aas2727
Aas2727

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged

even niranjan was shocked...LOL

agree
even niranjan seemed better than shlok to me todayConfused
NA said"she is the pride of the house" really?Shockedhe meant that?
and he was terribly shocked and dumb during the whole scenario!Stern Smile

Yeah Shlok behaved very rudely. Out of all niranjan was the one who was really shocked n seem disappointed from his bacha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LECHU-

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkie14

Jab positive hai tho positive hi ka henge na??Tongue