Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? (Page 8)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

thanks suchi for posting...missing you badly my HAS partner...Hug...with you i can go overboard without hesitation...Big smile

hope you are enjoying your vacation...Tongue

i agree with you 100% you always give my thoughts a boast, proper words and confirmation..

i believe keeping aastha with him is not at all a priority for shlok, keeping her out of harm's way is his concern...so he does not care much what she thinks about him as long as she is safe...

and yes the cvs showed us purposely that shlok saw his fahter's fist, another clue that shlok knows his father's anger...

i believe this show down of anger per shlok was also to show mirror to niranjan...do you think niranjan is convinced at least for the moment.??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinklefanSg2013dakshaavi-LECHU-

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
nice post lechu. well this was expected from precap what surprised me is Astha blaming shlok for avadhoot arrest and shlok denying that he is not responsible in front of marriage.
we saw NA bend his head when he heard shlok say that its for the sake of his baba whom he worship like god . So the blame came on NA directly and he will not let this happen . He will not let people think that shlok did all this for the sake of NA . By saying that shlok hates astha in front of family members he directly saying NA that his father is more important than astha so the ego of NA doesnt hurt astha.
Now we saw in precap the result will be NA himself insisting shlok to get astha back for family reputation . So shlok is master manipulater .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GomsylachiiSg2013Laura..-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 

thanks suchi for posting...missing you badly my HAS partner...Hug...with you i can go overboard without hesitation...Big smile

hope you are enjoying your vacation...Tongue

i agree with you 100% you always give my thoughts a boast, proper words and confirmation..

i believe keeping aastha with him is not at all a priority for shlok, keeping her out of harm's way is his concern...so he does not care much what she thinks about him as long as she is safe...

and yes the cvs showed us purposely that shlok saw his fahter's fist, another clue that shlok knows his father's anger...

i believe this show down of anger per shlok was also to show mirror to niranjan...do you think niranjan is convinced at least for the moment.??

Yes Sonia. i added some more to this same in Jonee's post . 
I think it is a win for Astha today and Shlok  made her win her rights. I hope she soon starts seeing how much Shlok loves and cares for her. He made Na look guilty today and NA will now do everything that Astha wants to clear his image. So Shlok, Anjali and Varad and even Vinayak won today. Did you see his expressions they were constantly changing. I think he is soon going to find out what Shlok, Anjali and Varad are doing to NA. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinklefandecemaprlachii-LECHU-dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

nice post lechu. well this was expected from precap what surprised me is Astha blaming shlok for avadhoot arrest and shlok denying that he is not responsible in front of marriage.
we saw NA bend his head when he heard shlok say that its for the sake of his baba whom he worship like god . So the blame came on NA directly and he will not let this happen . He will not let people think that shlok did all this for the sake of NA . By saying that shlok hates astha in front of family members he directly saying NA that his father is more important than astha so the ego of NA doesnt hurt astha.
Now we saw in precap the result will be NA himself insisting shlok to get astha back for family reputation . So shlok is master manipulater .

bless my soul...i am seeing my friends here when i needed themHug

you are so right daksha...after the intial shocker , shlok is back on his manipulative best...

now if niranajan succeeds to bring aashta back, he will have ato bring her on her own terms...she will have  much stronger position as because of shlok's behavior, blame of misconduct on agnihotri and aastha is on the grieving side...oh how the positions have flippedTongue

aneenaSg2013dakshaavi-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Yes Dakshu, so now Shlok changed his game , exactly what Srikrishna did in Mahabharat and always said that you have to change your olabs according to how your enemy is behaving. So plan Chnage today by Shlok made NA guilty that Shlok even married Astha and spoiled her life for NA's sake as she insulted NA , Shlok's most revered father. Now NA cannot punish Astha as he will be constantly live with guilt conscience.na will do everything to help Avadhoot too and clear Shlok's name and the real culprit will be found. so Abhay who is smiling now will soon be under the scanner and so will stupid Sojal. Sojal's mother will speak more to irritate Shlok and he will be more protective of Astha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidakshaavi-LECHU-

Sweety1985 Goldie
Sweety1985
Sweety1985

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LECHU-

Originally posted by talkie14

Originally posted by talkie14

I have a feeling that Shlok knows someone is out to harm Astha & her family.. Someone got her father arrested & it was not him... He is protecting Adtha.. He feels it's Anjali.. So he says he hates her so that she would be unharmed... I am sure...
the optimist in me is slowly coming back to meBig smile
thanks a lot laxmiji for adding positivityHug

It's just pure logic... He can't change overnight... He does care for her... He is testing waters & trying to figure out who wants to trap Astha...Smile
that quite possibleSmile
also he was looking suspectingly at abhay when he spoke highly of asthaErmm
but the way he will convince astha in future will be pukka interesting!Smile
heights of optimism!!!!!! lets wait and watch :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii-LECHU-

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged

i cant believeOuch
 that the shlok we saw today was the same shlok we saw in last few 
episodes!
the jungle track gave us some soft side of him
but!Shocked Shockedtoday the way he said
"i hate astha i have only hate for her...fathomless hate"
the optimist in me flew away through the windowCry Cry
he said to his father
"i cant live with that woman anymore"Ouch

his whole dialogues before
"unbreakable relation"
"even yamraaj cant take you away from me!"
...all those endless dialoguesOuch Ouch Ouch 

either he is a master planner than his father
and he is upto something big

or he completely hates herPinchCry Cry

dont worry lechu

Nirma thots jaari rakho ...
kamina shlokie hamesha aastha ko pyar karega ..
intezaar ka phal meeta meeta nirma ho jayegaBig smile

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi-LECHU-

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged

awesome suchi. Yup it's win for astha as Bahu which she will realise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii-LECHU-

Go to top