i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dakshaavi

nice post lechu. well this was expected from precap what surprised me is Astha blaming shlok for avadhoot arrest and shlok denying that he is not responsible in front of marriage.
we saw NA bend his head when he heard shlok say that its for the sake of his baba whom he worship like god . So the blame came on NA directly and he will not let this happen . He will not let people think that shlok did all this for the sake of NA . By saying that shlok hates astha in front of family members he directly saying NA that his father is more important than astha so the ego of NA doesnt hurt astha.
Now we saw in precap the result will be NA himself insisting shlok to get astha back for family reputation . So shlok is master manipulater .
 Yes Dakshu, so now Shlok changed his game , exactly what Srikrishna did in Mahabharat and always said that you have to change your olabs according to how your enemy is behaving. So plan Chnage today by Shlok made NA guilty that Shlok even married Astha and spoiled her life for NA's sake as she insulted NA , Shlok's most revered father. Now NA cannot punish Astha as he will be constantly live with guilt conscience.na will do everything to help Avadhoot too and clear Shlok's name and the real culprit will be found. so Abhay who is smiling now will soon be under the scanner and so will stupid Sojal. Sojal's mother will speak more to irritate Shlok and he will be more protective of Astha. 
Originally posted by -LECHU-

that quite possible😊
also he was looking suspectingly at abhay when he spoke highly of astha🤔
but the way he will convince astha in future will be pukka interesting!😊
heights of optimism!!!!!! lets wait and watch :)

i cant believe
 that the shlok we saw today was the same shlok we saw in last few 
episodes!
the jungle track gave us some soft side of him
but!😲 😲today the way he said
"i hate astha i have only hate for her...fathomless hate"
the optimist in me flew away through the window😭 😭
he said to his father
"i cant live with that woman anymore"

his whole dialogues before
"unbreakable relation"
"even yamraaj cant take you away from me!"
...all those endless dialogues   

either he is a master planner than his father
and he is upto something big

or he completely hates her😵😭 😭

dont worry lechu

Nirma thots jaari rakho ...
kamina shlokie hamesha aastha ko pyar karega ..
intezaar ka phal meeta meeta nirma ho jayega😃

Originally posted by Sg2013

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

awesome suchi. Yup it's win for astha as Bahu which she will realise.
Originally posted by Sg2013

Yes Dakshu, so now Shlok changed his game , exactly what Srikrishna did in Mahabharat and always said that you have to change your olabs according to how your enemy is behaving. So plan Chnage today by Shlok made NA guilty that Shlok even married Astha and spoiled her life for NA's sake as she insulted NA , Shlok's most revered father. Now NA cannot punish Astha as he will be constantly live with guilt conscience.na will do everything to help Avadhoot too and clear Shlok's name and the real culprit will be found. so Abhay who is smiling now will soon be under the scanner and so will stupid Sojal. Sojal's mother will speak more to irritate Shlok and he will be more protective of Astha. 

i would not say niranajan's guilt but because his clean name has now the blame of destroying an innocent girl, so to save his face, he will have to act guilty in front of aastha...to keep his image...he is caught in his own web...and all the agni family are in the "guilty side" now so because of shlok's behavior so they hve no choice but to treat aastha with respect if she comes back to save thier honour...wah ...apmaan ka badla samaaan sey...
Originally posted by lachii

bless my soul...i am seeing my friends here when i needed them🤗

you are so right daksha...after the intial shocker , shlok is back on his manipulative best...

now if niranajan succeeds to bring aashta back, he will have ato bring her on her own terms...she will have  much stronger position as because of shlok's behavior, blame of misconduct on agnihotri and aastha is on the grieving side...oh how the positions have flipped😛
we'll said lachii. It's like tulabhar of NA . To get the public image he has to bend for the terms of astha . Balancing  his image but least he knows it's his bachas game .like you say baba ya bacha.
We are all such love struck.. :)
Originally posted by lachii

i would not say niranajan's guilt but because his clean name has now the blame of destroying an innocent girl, so to save his face, he will have to act guilty in front of aastha...to keep his image...he is caught in his own web...and all the agni family are in the "guilty side" now so because of shlok's behavior so they hve no choice but to treat aastha with respect if she comes back to save thier honour...wah ...apmaan ka badla samaaan sey...
nice post both suchi and lachi good to catch you all together . Missing madhu.
Yes now the game change NA cannot punish kirloskars family or astha as he does have rights of Bahu and he should maintain this guilt mask to stop the issue come out in public otherwise they have to face the wrath go spoiling a girls life . Remember in award function NA always maintained his educational institutes always support for girl education and progress . When people come to know his son Maggie's a girl for revenge his mask will be unmasked to public. 
friends i went on a break
i will reply to all posts...need a little time to read everything
thanks LL,suchi di,dakshu,joneeji, all for adding possitivity🤗

friends i went on a break
i will reply to all posts...need a little time to read everything
thanks LL,suchi di,dakshu,joneeji, all for adding possitivity🤗

Jab positive hai tho positive hi ka henge na??😛