Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? (Page 6)

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

now i wonder is the office track coming...??? wahts with the pic of wseem on twitter...mota moti??any idea Geek
i could say its those mahesh and manglaLOL...pardon me if its of religious significance...i do not know...Embarrassed
even i dont know
but his tweets in a dark room, then an open ground
with cameraman taking close ups of ground,
 then 
he standing at a very height(seems like terrace)
etc pointing to something mysterious!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praneethaeswar

Originally posted by talkie14

Originally posted by -LECHU-

I have a feeling that Shlok knows someone is out to harm Astha & her family.. Someone got her father arrested & it was not him... He is protecting Adtha.. He feels it's Anjali.. So he says he hates her so that she would be unharmed... I am sure...

the optimist in me is slowly coming back to meBig smile
thanks a lot laxmiji for adding positivityHug

It's just pure logic... He can't change overnight... He does care for her... He is testing waters & trying to figure out who wants to trap Astha...Smile
and I saw a change in his expression when astha started with Anjali about water promise thing he just had a step back and listen to it with a diff facial expression

where is jonee...must do an analysis of this acute scene...yes he had a range of expressions...i wish madhu di would do an analysis of shlok's expressions...may be a collage...she is best at that...

he had a range of expressions, sometimes showed real emotions sometimes masked.. i felt so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangel-LECHU-dakshaavi

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged

lechu 
talkie ...i need a hug yaar ...for the sake of HAS ...i feel drenched with emotionsHug

Chill!, the pieces don't fit in.. Nobody changes like that... he's upto something!!! Wait & watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii-LECHU-

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LECHU-

now i wonder is the office track coming...??? wahts with the pic of wseem on twitter...mota moti??any idea Geek
i could say its those mahesh and manglaLOL...pardon me if its of religious significance...i do not know...Embarrassed
even i dont know
but his tweets in a dark room, then an open ground
with cameraman taking close ups of ground,
 then 
he standing at a very height(seems like terrace)
etc pointing to something mysterious!Ouch

dark room pic...i missed i think...other i remember...i will have to look again...i missed i think

dakshaavi-LECHU-

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged

lechu 
talkie ...i need a hug yaar ...for the sake of HAS ...i feel drenched with emotionsHug

Chill!, the pieces don't fit in.. Nobody changes like that... he's upto something!!! Wait & watch...

yeah laxmiji...but i wanted hug because of emotional roller coster i was on...now i feel much better after cahtting a bit here...Smile

talkie14-LECHU-

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged

even niranjan was shocked...LOL

shlok's plans right on track

lachiitalkie14-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 7:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archGomsylachiigauriangeldecemapr-LECHU-talkie14.Tanmaya.dakshaavimeerab...

Gomsy Senior Member
Gomsy
Gomsy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i din expect this from shlok...Angry
itna gussa..its not good for ur health...unnecessarily increase ur Blood pressure Wink

now its high time..u should spend ur time on yoga classes..not to get back Aastha LOL
hope she will be enjoying her Agnihotri Holiday Embarrassed
DO NOT DISTURB her...Tongue

decemaprlachii-LECHU-

Go to top