Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: talkie14

I have a feeling that Shlok knows someone is out to harm Astha & her family.. Someone got her father arrested & it was not him... He is protecting Adtha.. He feels it's Anjali.. So he says he hates her so that she would be unharmed... I am sure...

the optimist in me is slowly coming back to me😃
thanks a lot laxmiji for adding positivity🤗
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namratavyas

that was more of his guilt speaking... cos he had noc hoice but to say the truth of their relationship today.. and astha just brought it out in open suddenly which left him unprepared.. and his ego hurt very badly.. he dint want his father to question him and feel that he did anything wrong so he immedaitely put up his act ...

Possible
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Me too ws😭the way he shouted n pointed finger towards astha...wt ws that?? I felt scared too😳

true..his behaviour reminded me of SR epi
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there was anger as expected, but there was so much hurt from his side too...i dont think he said it in revenge mode, he is also hurting thats for sure
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar  ,i  m  sooo  disappointed  with  shlok  today  ðŸ¤¢,  had  waseem  done  mad  or  what  ????  he  just  made  shlok  sooo   disgusting  today  ,come  one  he  is  a  hero  ,even  a  dark  hero  has  limits  ,i  didnt  feel  bad  after  SR  ,I  was  ok  bcoz  i  think  shlok  had  to  take  revenge  but  what  he  did  today  ,my  god  that  was  unnecessary  & cvs   over boarded  it  ,i  dont  know  how  will  they  make  things  right &  if  astha  forgives after  this  than  man  SHE  SIMPLY  HASNT  ANY  SELF  RESPECT
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LECHU-

the optimist in me is slowly coming back to me😃
thanks a lot laxmiji for adding positivity🤗

It's just pure logic... He can't change overnight... He does care for her... He is testing waters & trying to figure out who wants to trap Astha...😊
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: latha_555

there was anger as expected, but there was so much hurt from his side too...i dont think he said it in revenge mode, he is also hurting thats for sure

He sure is hurting but he is also protecting her from a faceless enemy...
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LECHU-

may be you are right namrataji...but!😕
still least expected this from him!😔

i think it was more of an act...
do not pounce on me people... please

my pov is...that he acted that way so that every jealous being would think that he hates aastha...so she is unharmed...

the way after finger pointing from shlok, she said pls dont stop me baba and niranjan said what can i say now, i felt she still wanted someone to stop her...😃...may be it was badly executed ...or may be they did want to show it that way...

why does shlok not want her in the house now...i do not know...may be this way, his father won't be able to harm her father, because all his efforts would be to bring aastha home and the way he has thrown her out, it would take many cards of niranjan just to bring her back , instead of being used to destroy avdoot...

argh...i am still under the effect of episode...so my HAS is ðŸ¤¢

when all the dust settles, i do not know what shlok will do to get his aastha back...
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweety1985

His hate was in anger and he will realize sometime soon...today he exactly reacted the way small kids react when their friend comes and does chugli about them...don't u see how angry he was when astha was complaining abt him to his father...had she left calmly he wouldn't have flared...

Arre but how can Aastha leave the A mansion without letting everybody the truth. I felt she told everything in a very decent manner and left with dignity.
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

yes lechuu...I never thought he will react this way, after all that lovey dovey caring episodes 😔 but dnt knw why seeing him in that angry mode, where he telling her to get out with his fingers, I was excited. .old shlokyy
p.s : pls dnt throw chappals and tamatars on me 😳 😆

that signalling with his fingers was the worst of all. Nowif I like Shlok that wud only be bcoz Avinash is playing the character. Noboby shud talk like that to a woman leave alone the fact that she is his wife