Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Ok i did not know you did not understand hindi, sorry for that. shlok tells Astha that everything good will only hapoen , so even if Shlok's ways are different and wrong everything good will happen at the end. 

Its  ok di... Even from this i can learn or understand hindi words lil bit...

Thank you for translation...
niki795 thumbnail
ya I didn't expect this type of reaction from him
abi_niki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

Nice connections suchi that's what I was hinting and saying connect with Aastha dialogs in our personal pm,Aastha remembering that scene of shlok introducing her as Bahu as in Aastha says a lot..that shlok wants her as Aastha kirloskar and in Bahu too..but Aastha remembering that scene felt that Aastha thoughts were of thinking of shlok all pleads are in for NA image..today also she came for NA image and brought the truth and shlok used his card and turned his image to NA which was true from the office fiacso issue. He was stunned when anajli issue was brought up by Aastha..and the dialog of Aastha intentions are not bad only argue a little..same of shlok but shlok uses his mind so thareeka alaag..

Abhi ..lots of connections yaar..childish views of everyone as the show has many views and connections.me also a childish in views try to connect when someone points the correct point out,.

Hey I like jack fruit a lot. 

@blue - You are a sweet mom... here when I went to emotional state "tears"😭... you come and give comfort by changing  mood to "Fruit"...😉😊
abi_niki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Just my connecting dots. 

So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for as bahu and she got them without losing her rights of daughter She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 

Connection :
Here I remember your post  " Mud Pit ";  Protect Astha - Shlok fall in danger zone ; Great Di, your prediction...[ upcoming track Shlok - Jail] ; Astha may say sorry  to Shlok by holding her ears !?😉

Jungle track hits me Pancha Boodhas , Life Sources:

Also Connect with Ramayana with a lil bit portion [Ashlok Separation]:

Dasaradar - NA;  Rama - Shlok; Sita - Astha; Mayavi Mareesan - Abhay;  Maya Maan (Gold deer) -  Avadoot arrest via newspaper

Especially with Jungle track, Astha said "wherever my hubby goes I ll go"... like Sita... Shlok wish to satisfy his Dad's wish by putting his life in danger zone but resuce all bonds... his principles differ from his dad... He obey his fathers words but use his own brain... like Rama...

Ram & Sita separated because of Maya Maan (gold deer)...

Hanumanji gives strength to Sita [not loose her hope & identity] after separation; and Ram Kill the rakasha "Ravana" and rescue Sita; To destroy Ravana, Sita is the main reason...

Note: Friends, I  always take God's Avatar as a guide... Not in intention to hurt any one... Just my view...