Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? (Page 13)

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Just my connecting dots. 
So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for as bahu and she got them without losing her rights of daughter She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidakshaavi-LECHU-

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Just my connecting dots. 
So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for  it and she got them without losing her rights of bahu. She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 

Nice Di...

Hope my  connection  Kolapur, especially  Unbreakable relation points are lil bit matched with urs...

Even I see the positive side Shlok, not able to  feel good of Shlok's way... what to say, some people like  "JackFruit"

m I pour out more childish views? SmileSmile
Smile

Edited by abi_niki - 06 January 2014 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_niki

Just my connecting dots. 
So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for  it and she got them without losing her rights of bahu. She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 

Nice Di...

Hope my  connection  Kolapur, especially  Unbreakable relation points are lil bit matched with urs...

Even I see the positive side Shlok, not able to  feel good of Shlok's way... what to say, some people like  "JackFruit"
 Agree dear, Shlok's ways are not all correct, so he is also and will continue to pay price for it till he gets his maksad. Yes poor Astha is also paying a heavy price with him for loving him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikilachii

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Res for analysis.
POV.
Will join all after watching the episode again a lot of connections...the IMTHIHAAN I'm stuck IMTHIHAAN for ashlok love..for Agni house for NA all in all to bring down his principles of mistakes are small we see it big..and Aastha said it all of shlok hate still didn't realise the hidden one..took out the baba image in honour and pointed by chutki..wah shlok has brain just like abhi niki said.,
Suchi you are right he is paying a card and three can a play card and it is going in balance of once Anjali NA and shlok himself..but shlok at end is making it even by making Aastha speak out and remove dil ki Mel...
Lachii and lechu heart and mind conflicts make us emotional and confuse..and added on top the charactrue of nature..me in you boat too..let's see how we can balance ..and make it even..

Must say beautiful post of mind and heart conflicts LECCHU.and you pulled it out by all inputs as seeing shlok thareeka alaag Aastha accepting irade galat Nahi hei..intentions are not bad only I argue..isn't that shlok too in intense..

The argument of all was highlighted to NA.even varad dailogs too..not love then nafraat ki IMTHIHAAN beimthihaan se..

Great job all friends seeing lots of positivity really a chill of mind.

Edited by Prasai - 06 January 2014 at 11:07am

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi

jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yes I could not take it when I saw him snapping fingers and shooing her away..that was bit too dramatic. Esp. after the 2 weeks of good episodes and when we saw that he has some feelings for her. 
But again this dude also gives us some confusing expressions ..happy, afraid, a bit sad, and then angry. what to say!! we have to just wait and watch! 

Sg2013lachii

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Agree dear, Shlok's ways are not all correct, so he is also and will continue to pay price for it till he gets his maksad. Yes poor Astha is also paying a heavy price with him for loving him. 

thats why I am always saying,   "intentions good and way should also good"... their life become complicated because of Shlok's way...

Seriously Di, I am not able to see her and Kavya's tears CryCryCry...   Atleast for Kavya AShlok bond required... but after this (Ashlok separation)  storm in Agni mansion will bring calm...

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged

thats why I am always saying,   "intentions good and way should also good"... their life become complicated because of Shlok's way...

Seriously Di, I am not able to see her and Kavya's tears CryCryCry...   Atleast for Kavya AShlok bond required... but after this (Ashlok separation)  storm in Agni mansion will bring calm...

But the truth is life is about balancing.  When two people get married too, they lesrn to compensate each other as all of us have faults and good things. So Shlok and Astha are same.
Not everything is good and still we try to get the best out of it. so tarka alag and galat bhi but still uska result accha hi hoga. Dekho sab accha hi hoga. I am positive about that and i know I am too positive but that is how i live, so it just comes out in my thniking. I remember Shlok saying once sab aacha hi hoga, when and with context i do not remember at this moment. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 11:18am

abi_nikilachiidakshaavi

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Just my connecting dots. 

Nice Di...

m I pour out more childish views? SmileSmile
Smile

Nice connections suchi that's what I was hinting and saying connect with Aastha dialogs in our personal pm,Aastha remembering that scene of shlok introducing her as Bahu as in Aastha says a lot..that shlok wants her as Aastha kirloskar and in Bahu too..but Aastha remembering that scene felt that Aastha thoughts were of thinking of shlok all pleads are in for NA image..today also she came for NA image and brought the truth and shlok used his card and turned his image to NA which was true from the office fiacso issue. He was stunned when anajli issue was brought up by Aastha..and the dialog of Aastha intentions are not bad only argue a little..same of shlok but shlok uses his mind so thareeka alaag..

Abhi ..lots of connections yaar..childish views of everyone as the show has many views and connections.me also a childish in views try to connect when someone points the correct point out,.

Hey I like jack fruit a lot. 

abi_nikidakshaavi

Go to top