Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Agree dear, Shlok's ways are not all correct, so he is also and will continue to pay price for it till he gets his maksad. Yes poor Astha is also paying a heavy price with him for loving him. 

thats why I am always saying,   "intentions good and way should also good"... their life become complicated because of Shlok's way...

Seriously Di, I am not able to see her and Kavya's tears 😭😭😭...   Atleast for Kavya AShlok bond required... but after this (Ashlok separation)  storm in Agni mansion will bring calm...

Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

thats why I am always saying,   "intentions good and way should also good"... their life become complicated because of Shlok's way...

Seriously Di, I am not able to see her and Kavya's tears 😭😭😭...   Atleast for Kavya AShlok bond required... but after this (Ashlok separation)  storm in Agni mansion will bring calm...

But the truth is life is about balancing.  When two people get married too, they lesrn to compensate each other as all of us have faults and good things. So Shlok and Astha are same.
Not everything is good and still we try to get the best out of it. so tarka alag and galat bhi but still uska result accha hi hoga. Dekho sab accha hi hoga. I am positive about that and i know I am too positive but that is how i live, so it just comes out in my thniking. I remember Shlok saying once sab aacha hi hoga, when and with context i do not remember at this moment. 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Nice Di...

Hope my  connection  Kolapur, especially  Unbreakable relation points are lil bit matched with urs...

Even I see the positive side Shlok, not able to  feel good of Shlok's way... what to say, some people like  "JackFruit"

m I pour out more childish views? 😊😊
😊

Nice connections suchi that's what I was hinting and saying connect with Aastha dialogs in our personal pm,Aastha remembering that scene of shlok introducing her as Bahu as in Aastha says a lot..that shlok wants her as Aastha kirloskar and in Bahu too..but Aastha remembering that scene felt that Aastha thoughts were of thinking of shlok all pleads are in for NA image..today also she came for NA image and brought the truth and shlok used his card and turned his image to NA which was true from the office fiacso issue. He was stunned when anajli issue was brought up by Aastha..and the dialog of Aastha intentions are not bad only argue a little..same of shlok but shlok uses his mind so thareeka alaag..

Abhi ..lots of connections yaar..childish views of everyone as the show has many views and connections.me also a childish in views try to connect when someone points the correct point out,.

Hey I like jack fruit a lot. 
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Sonia , why are you so drenched with emotions? Look at the big picture and connect your dots.They are all fitting. Astha still hopelessly loves Shlok and will do anything again for this house as she did with the paschyataap after Satyanarayan puja. So how can Shlok not let her do it again. He has to say he hates her . If he does not say that she will again listen to all the crap of NA through Anjali and do more paschyataps and nirjal vrats  and Anjali will make her promise that she cannot ever see her parents again. So Shlok has to  play this card. Now NA or Anjali cannot do anything like that. So Astha won her rights as daughter and NA said that Agni mansion is her house. so she won rights as Bahu too as Anjali or anybody cannot throw her out. It was a lovely episode. Shlok is obviously overacting so that nobody guesses his real intentions, but I felt that Vinayak and Varad have started guessing Some of Shlok's move, but NA is all confused and overwhelmed with Shok's actions. Astha dear wake up and see what you got today is what I  feel like telling her. So be strong and play your cards. 

hey i am fine...it was jsut after teh episode...was so intense...so felt liek that
abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

Nice connections suchi that's what I was hinting and saying connect with Aastha dialogs in our personal pm,Aastha remembering that scene of shlok introducing her as Bahu as in Aastha says a lot..that shlok wants her as Aastha kirloskar and in Bahu too..but Aastha remembering that scene felt that Aastha thoughts were of thinking of shlok all pleads are in for NA image..today also she came for NA image and brought the truth and shlok used his card and turned his image to NA which was true from the office fiacso issue. He was stunned when anajli issue was brought up by Aastha..and the dialog of Aastha intentions are not bad only argue a little..same of shlok but shlok uses his mind so thareeka alaag..

Abhi ..lots of connections yaar..childish views of everyone as the show has many views and connections.me also a childish in views try to connect when someone points the correct point out,.

Hey I like jack fruit a lot. 

@blue -  I hate it and that smell... no way... But if anyone gives me, I accept for the sake of their happiness and their love ... and take a lil bit ...

I like  "Pomegranate"... if mom give like this eat well...i am a lazy girl...😊

Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail

But the truth is life is about balancing.  When two people get married too, they lesrn to compensate each other as all of us have faults and good things. So Shlok and Astha are same.
Not everything is good and still we try to get the best out of it. so tarka alag and galat bhi but still uska result accha hi hoga. Dekho sab accha hi hoga. I am positive about that and i know I am too positive but that is how i live, so it just comes out in my thniking. I remember Shlok saying once sab aacha hi hoga, when and with context i do not remember at this moment. 

he said this when aastha complained that everyone is fighting over our marriage, there is no happiness around , every ceremony ends in fights...and shlok said that every problem i will face before you and it will end before it reaches you (by the way he could not keep that because of abhay hence anger)  you do not worry, every thing will be fine after marriage, then he added after marriage sub acha he hoga...with his thoughtful face...and then after this phone call aastha finds the broken mangalsutra and shlok in his house is seen drinking after a long time and then next day mandir wedding...
abi_niki thumbnail

Exactly Di,... I accept... Sorry I dont know hindi a single word... ur hindi sentence  like  "kitchadi"  in my mind... 

Sg2013 thumbnail

Exactly Di,... I accept... Sorry I dont know hindi a single word... ur hindi sentence  like  "kitchadi"  in my mind... 

Ok i did not know you did not understand hindi, sorry for that. shlok tells Astha that everything good will only hapoen , so even if Shlok's ways are different and wrong everything good will happen at the end. 
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

he said this when aastha complained that everyone is fighting over our marriage, there is no happiness around , every ceremony ends in fights...and shlok said that every problem i will face before you and it will end before it reaches you (by the way he could not keep that because of abhay hence anger)  you do not worry, every thing will be fine after marriage, then he added after marriage sub acha he hoga...with his thoughtful face...and then after this phone call aastha finds the broken mangalsutra and shlok in his house is seen drinking after a long time and then next day mandir wedding...

Yes you are right. so that is the truth, so although Avi did say that iske humari abbadi hogi ki barabadi , I think" isse Astha out Shlok aur Agnihotri khandaan ka accha hi hoga", but NA will pay a very heavy price  and Anjali, shlok and Astha in the process will also pay price. so again the Agnihotri Homa . 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail

Yes you are right. so that is the truth, so although Avi did say that iske humari abbadi hogi ki barabadi , I think" isse Astha out Shlok aur Agnihotri khandaan ka accha hi hoga", but NA will pay a very heavy price  and Anjali, shlok and Astha in the process will also pay price. so again the Agnihotri Homa . 

ya he said, shlok does love aastha but they are able to live happily or destry eachother , that he does not know...or doesnot want to tellπŸ˜ƒ