Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Yes she will be stronger and get what she wants. So Shlok is indirectly helping her to get stronger and to fight all the injustice. He is getting and is still going to get a lot of pain for this. But then that is his maksad, so he will make Astha win and thus indirectly he will win as he will get his maksad of changing this Agnihotri mansion. 

Exactly Di,    Hubby & wife : Gain & Pain for both...

He gave all happiness to Astha with that  Love ( unbreakable relation) as like a normal hubby...thats "UP" side  life of Ashlok... But thu arranged marriage they  face "DOWN" side  life of Ashlok... [ 7 pheras fulfillment (welfare of both family)... ?]
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

lechu 

talkie ...i need a hug yaar ...for the sake of HAS ...i feel drenched with emotionsπŸ€—

hey Sonia , why are you so drenched with emotions? Look at the big picture and connect your dots.They are all fitting. Astha still hopelessly loves Shlok and will do anything again for this house as she did with the paschyataap after Satyanarayan puja. So how can Shlok not let her do it again. He has to say he hates her . If he does not say that she will again listen to all the crap of NA through Anjali and do more paschyataps and nirjal vrats  and Anjali will make her promise that she cannot ever see her parents again. So Shlok has to  play this card. Now NA or Anjali cannot do anything like that. So Astha won her rights as daughter and NA said that Agni mansion is her house. so she won rights as Bahu too as Anjali or anybody cannot throw her out. It was a lovely episode. Shlok is obviously overacting so that nobody guesses his real intentions, but I felt that Vinayak and Varad have started guessing Some of Shlok's move, but NA is all confused and overwhelmed with Shok's actions. Astha dear wake up and see what you got today is what I  feel like telling her. So be strong and play your cards.  Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Exactly Di,    Hubby & wife : Gain & Pain for both...

He gave all happiness to Astha with that  Love ( unbreakable relation) as like a normal hubby...thats "UP" side  life of Ashlok... But thu arranged marriage they  face "DOWN" side  life of Ashlok... [ 7 pheras fulfillment (welfare of both family)... ?]

Yes Abi, 
So he is giving his love, getting her hatred to get all that love back in multiples and more secured. ashlok together for life is what he wants for himself and her and so is securing that. True the upside of love marriage, both for each other and every happiness and pain for them together. Yes the down side of arranged marriage that you are not married just to the person but also to the household with all its good and bad, more bad in this household.
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
abi_niki thumbnail

Yes Abi, 
So he is giving his love, getting her hatred to get all that love back in multiples and more secured. ashlok together for life is what he wants for himself and her and so is securing that. True the upside of love marriage, both for each other and every happiness and pain for them together. Yes the down side of arranged marriage that you are not married just to the person but also to the household with all its good and bad, more bad in this household.

From his reaction at jungle and temple, "when panditji says  you will be together for all 7 births"... His reaction  " Is it?"  surprised expr  or he looked at her and said  " Understand dear, God (ur Bappa) reveal the truth that  I m not hate you "... even in kolaphur temple when panditiji says Agni mansion's Bahu , he gives surprised expression... he is giving his love ; but I think , he not able to realize or accept it... because he is a brainy... like a scientist... focusing on their  experiments only... this separation, will make him to realize that also...

But one thing, I accept  out of Agni world (mansion)  Shlok is 'cool'... Inside of Agni  mansion he becomes 'agni'...

Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 

Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

πŸ‘
Sg2013 thumbnail
Just my connecting dots. 
So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for as bahu and she got them without losing her rights of daughter She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
abi_niki thumbnail

Just my connecting dots. 

So Shlok brought Astha as bahu. That is what Astha is now connecting since she remembers Shlok introducing her in the event as baba meet your bahu Astha Kirloskar. But later he did give her the darja of patni afte the mobile phone dialogue when she asked for it and so told her to come fro uptan next morning as  that is only done by patni for the pati. So he did give her full rights as wife before marriage. He also told her that I am your husband , why are you so ashamed in front of me. I think when Astha will remember this and start connecting  then she will start understanding Shlok. For now she has only understood the bahu part and getting her rights for  it and she got them without losing her rights of bahu. She will also get patni rights the same way without losing her rights as daughter. 

Nice Di...

Hope my  connection  Kolapur, especially  Unbreakable relation points are lil bit matched with urs...

Even I see the positive side Shlok, not able to  feel good of Shlok's way... what to say, some people like  "JackFruit"

m I pour out more childish views? 😊😊
😊 Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Nice Di...

Hope my  connection  Kolapur, especially  Unbreakable relation points are lil bit matched with urs...

Even I see the positive side Shlok, not able to  feel good of Shlok's way... what to say, some people like  "JackFruit"

Agree dear, Shlok's ways are not all correct, so he is also and will continue to pay price for it till he gets his maksad. Yes poor Astha is also paying a heavy price with him for loving him. 
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res for analysis.
POV.
Will join all after watching the episode again a lot of connections...the IMTHIHAAN I'm stuck IMTHIHAAN for ashlok love..for Agni house for NA all in all to bring down his principles of mistakes are small we see it big..and Aastha said it all of shlok hate still didn't realise the hidden one..took out the baba image in honour and pointed by chutki..wah shlok has brain just like abhi niki said.,
Suchi you are right he is paying a card and three can a play card and it is going in balance of once Anjali NA and shlok himself..but shlok at end is making it even by making Aastha speak out and remove dil ki Mel...
Lachii and lechu heart and mind conflicts make us emotional and confuse..and added on top the charactrue of nature..me in you boat too..let's see how we can balance ..and make it even..

Must say beautiful post of mind and heart conflicts LECCHU.and you pulled it out by all inputs as seeing shlok thareeka alaag Aastha accepting irade galat Nahi hei..intentions are not bad only I argue..isn't that shlok too in intense..

The argument of all was highlighted to NA.even varad dailogs too..not love then nafraat ki IMTHIHAAN beimthihaan se..

Great job all friends seeing lots of positivity really a chill of mind.
Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I could not take it when I saw him snapping fingers and shooing her away..that was bit too dramatic. Esp. after the 2 weeks of good episodes and when we saw that he has some feelings for her. 
But again this dude also gives us some confusing expressions ..happy, afraid, a bit sad, and then angry. what to say!! we have to just wait and watch!