Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SaiS

Awesome Post 

Everything explained well about every one of them.

You are correct in telling

NA will let her keep relations with mayka for his image.

This is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 

Thanks Sarada, 
 I felt that we are perfectly on track today. All that anger Shlok is showing is to hide his real love from NA. He makes NA feel that he only thinks of his father and does everything for NA. So now NA will tell him that he must adjust  and bring Astha back and may even tell Shlok that he must give the rights of a wife. So now Shlok can openly tell her to do some things he wants. Like if he says he wants Astha in the office to work with him, NA will accept it and let Shlok have his way to make Shlok bend to get Astha back. Or we might see as Astha saying  she needs to work to support her parents as her dad is not working yet and NA will accept it but tell her that she should work in their institute only for his image. So "aaj ki nari "although being Agnihotri bahu  now can even work, something unheard in the Agnihitri household. Astha still misses Shlok and we might see some EBP scenes again, either in Astha's parent's house or if she works then in the office but again results will be fpdifferent nad offcourse better.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supandifan

lovely analysis..πŸ‘πŸΌ even I felt that shlok is doing this to keep astha safe.. πŸ€—

Yes the way Shlok was shewing Astha off and showing his two fingers to tell her to get out of this house was to make everybody believe that he really hates her and now all will try their best to bring them close instead of letting them fight for the sake of Agnihotri khandaan image. So Shlok will get more time with Astha. How Astha will react to that , we will have to see. If Astha starts seeing the real Shlok then it will be a treat to watch them have fun when alone and still show their fight in front of others who will then try to give them more time alone. I think Astha will start believing Shlok  only after his name will be cleared from her father's case. So now Avadhhot is also safe as NA will make sure to get Avadhoot a clean chit. 
Our master manipulator Shlok is winning his game for Ashlok actually now by getting Astha's hatred. Imagine how beautiful it would be when he will win it with Astha's love. That will happen too as the cvs have shown us that before, we just have to wait and watch the ek baar phir.
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
abi_niki thumbnail
Hey dear,
 Still lil bit positive hope on Shlok...

From his principles,

1. He never take any reward without prove it  [ Awrad Function] -  Now Astha thought Shlok is responsible for his Dad's Arrest especially in jail... he blackmailed her but not want to put his dad in jail... So he  has to prove that after that he may get back her...

2. Possessive & Selfish Shlok : [ Puri sweet  episode]  He said, he is first priority  in everything from her... Now infront of him, Astha give priority to her parents than Shlok... He went to hyper...
Still he didnt realize his inner feel... he is thinking his dad, dad,... He forget that he has heart too...

Not justifying dear...Just my view...

Astha: If she did this before, her life may be in peace... Blind trust, Sympathy Love leads her to this state... She lost her innocence but become stronger...Her pain, not able to console her even by herself but she will be a guide for someone...

Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mailanchi

that signalling with his fingers was the worst of all. Nowif I like Shlok that wud only be bcoz Avinash is playing the character. Noboby shud talk like that to a woman leave alone the fact that she is his wife

Even the cruelest NA felt that finger pointing bad today. That's why it look more weird. Yeah if it was not Avinash most of us might stop watching it. But we can't hate him. But really felt bad today. He insulted her infront of outsiders also.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Hey dear,
 Still lil bit positive hope on Shlok...

From his principles,

1. He never take any reward without prove it  [ Awrad Function] -  Now Astha thought Shlok is responsible for his Dad's Arrest especially in jail... he blackmailed her but not want to put his dad in jail... So he  has to prove that after that he may get back her...

2. Possessive & Selfish Shlok : [ Puri sweet  episode]  He said, he is first priority  in everything from her... Now infront of him, Astha give priority to her parents than Shlok... He went to hyper...
Still he didnt realize his inner feel... he is thinking his dad, dad,... He forget that he has heart too...

Not justifying dear...Just my view...

Astha: If she did this before, her life may be in peace... Blind trust, Sympathy Love leads her to this state... She lost her innocence but become stronger...Her pain, not able to console her even by herself but she will be a guide for someone...

Yes she will be stronger and get what she wants. So Shlok is indirectly helping her to get stronger and to fight all the injustice. He is getting and is still going to get a lot of pain for this. But then that is his maksad, so he will make Astha win and thus indirectly he will win as he will get his maksad of changing this Agnihotri mansion. 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think even niiranjan was shocked that shlok has lost his cool infront of the whole house

niranjan probably wanted shlok to say all this and more to aastha in the bedroom like he does with anjali
Sg2013 thumbnail
Dear Lechu, sorry looks like I hijacked your post, but felt that everybody looked so dejected and depressed with Shlok so wanted to show all his real maksad and feel better and more positive. I hope I am not going overboard. I always felt that when he said "mere zindagi ka hissa ho tum, mere jeene ka maksad ho tum had  lot of inner meaning and not revenge."
abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Yes she will be stronger and get what she wants. So Shlok is indirectly helping her to get stronger and to fight all the injustice. He is getting and is still going to get a lot of pain for this. But then that is his maksad, so he will make Astha win and thus indirectly he will win as he will get his maksad of changing this Agnihotri mansion.

Di,

I think, if abhay not entered into this case,  ASHLOK may jointly  do the mission of  changing "Agni" world to " cool " world...

But every bad incidents have some good things [ for Ashlok]  or say  "Man proposes God disposes" or say its a chance to realize Shlok that , strong  and attitude man also fall down... or say  "God give opportunity to realize that he has heart too..."
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Dear Lechu, sorry looks like I hijacked your post, but felt that everybody looked so dejected and depressed with Shlok so wanted to show all his real maksad and feel better and more positive. I hope I am not going overboard. I always felt that when he said "mere zindagi ka hissa ho tum, mere jeene ka maksad ho tum had  lot of inner meaning and not revenge."

no suchi di...
carry on πŸ˜Š
you are on the right trackπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nabila... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dint thought niranjan reaction will be like this he was shocked