Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? - Page 5

-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lachii

now i wonder is the office track coming...??? wahts with the pic of wseem on twitter...mota moti??any idea πŸ€“

i could say its those mahesh and manglaπŸ˜†...pardon me if its of religious significance...i do not know...😳

even i dont know
but his tweets in a dark room, then an open ground
with cameraman taking close ups of ground,
 then 
he standing at a very height(seems like terrace)
etc pointing to something mysterious!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Praneethaeswar

and I saw a change in his expression when astha started with Anjali about water promise thing he just had a step back and listen to it with a diff facial expression

where is jonee...must do an analysis of this acute scene...yes he had a range of expressions...i wish madhu di would do an analysis of shlok's expressions...may be a collage...she is best at that...

he had a range of expressions, sometimes showed real emotions sometimes masked.. i felt so...
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lechu 

talkie ...i need a hug yaar ...for the sake of HAS ...i feel drenched with emotionsπŸ€—

Chill!, the pieces don't fit in.. Nobody changes like that... he's upto something!!! Wait & watch...
lachii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LECHU-

even i dont know
but his tweets in a dark room, then an open ground
with cameraman taking close ups of ground,
 then 
he standing at a very height(seems like terrace)
etc pointing to something mysterious!

dark room pic...i missed i think...other i remember...i will have to look again...i missed i think
lachii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: talkie14

Chill!, the pieces don't fit in.. Nobody changes like that... he's upto something!!! Wait & watch...

yeah laxmiji...but i wanted hug because of emotional roller coster i was on...now i feel much better after cahtting a bit here...😊
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

even niranjan was shocked...πŸ˜†

shlok's plans right on track
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
Gomsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i din expect this from shlok...😑
itna gussa..its not good for ur health...unnecessarily increase ur Blood pressure πŸ˜‰

now its high time..u should spend ur time on yoga classes..not to get back Aastha πŸ˜†
hope she will be enjoying her Agnihotri Holiday 😳
DO NOT DISTURB her...πŸ˜›
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LECHU-

@bold this fact is disturbing me the most!πŸ€”πŸ˜³

shlok knows astha is ghar ki izzat and NA would want her in sasural only
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NA realy needs to teach shlokie anger management in public...after he hs mastered that technique!😳