Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! (Page 34)

Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

Originally posted by Spero

i am honestly very disheartened now. Even if you arnt a KSGian how can u accpt the replacement of a character that was being played by someone else for more thn a year.

Because they don't realise that KSG is Asad Ahmad Khan. Don't worry...they'll understand when they see RV in AAK's role. QH is already a sinking ship with the weak storylines. Most of us were watching the show only to see KSG and ASYA moments.

All of you should be really proud of yourselves. I hope that KSG knows what all of you are doing for him.

I just don't understand one thing. I thought he had many fans... But I guess you guys make up for all of the 'so-called' fans:)

Don't lose hope.

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.
yes you are right...i just talked to a fellow member...she is more of ARHI fan...she watched qh before ramadan...she had no idea about this fiasco...she thought that karan quitted because his contract got over!!Cry
people are really not aware of the true cause...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21princess101swapno

v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Hey No giving up DARLINGS.
Everything they do now will be to break the spirits of FANS. Articles have started coming in our favor and that's a positive sign. Even if RV comes on on 10th we haven't lost.

<font color="#ff0000">Imagine after doing 2 or 3 weeks of shoot and he has to leave for KSG to come back , won't the victory be sweeter.</font>Dancing

@red : is tht possible to replace an actor agn nd agn [the same character]. Plus won't they have a contract with Raqesh for a year or so like they have with every other actor.

Don't forget channel is the boss and our target is
THE CHANNEL

I know that...my point is that Raqesh has already started shooting...its very complicated to bring Karan back. Plus they might have signed some contract with him. Its not that simple to again go in for replacement again even if it means bringing karan back. 
And honestly the way Zee and QH PH has been behaving somewhere i think karan is better off without them. They don't derserve him. Though i'd love to have him bck but i doubt thats possible.
But again as they say hope for the best...we all are doing our bit to get him back nd for a public apology which he rightly deserves.
 bs ke time pe bhi viraf ne shoot kiya tha . and they also shooted bs death sceen bt phir use wapas lana para

..Drishya..princess101swapno

Shona1493 Goldie
Shona1493
Shona1493

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yeah guys plz tell is their is any good news 
i want my karan back at any cost 

kyph21princess101Gulaabo

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
its still not trending...W*H is wrong with twitter...is it bcz of the boycott word ??
i have exhausted 3 accounts...and so has the others. there is somethin def. wrong.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaShona1493VashHprincess101kyph21Gulaabo

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Guys even palki is free from d3 now...can't we ask her to get dmg 3...
i miss karan ... he is like a daily dose :'(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493VashHkyph21swapno

..Drishya.. Goldie
..Drishya..
..Drishya..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Everything they do now will be to break the spirits of FANS. Articles have started coming in our favor and that's a positive sign. Even if RV comes on on 10th we haven't lost.

<font color="#ff0000">Imagine after doing 2 or 3 weeks of shoot and he has to leave for KSG to come back , won't the victory be sweeter.</font>Dancing

@red : is tht possible to replace an actor agn nd agn [the same character]. Plus won't they have a contract with Raqesh for a year or so like they have with every other actor.

THE CHANNEL

I know that...my point is that Raqesh has already started shooting...its very complicated to bring Karan back. Plus they might have signed some contract with him. Its not that simple to again go in for replacement again even if it means bringing karan back. 
And honestly the way Zee and QH PH has been behaving somewhere i think karan is better off without them. They don't derserve him. Though i'd love to have him bck but i doubt thats possible.
But again as they say hope for the best...we all are doing our bit to get him back nd for a public apology which he rightly deserves.

I so agree that they don't deserve him.But we do deserve him yaar...We can't help but pray to get him back with all due respect he deserves.Apology is the first thing.We are here to avenge his insult they don't realize their mistake.For me its too difficult to even think that KSG is not Asad anymore.Asad Ahmed Khan ========== Karan Singh Grover

neha2607VashHkyph21princess101ar-n-only-arGulaabo

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged

THE CHANNEL

hare Yaar... They not at all deserve him but we do haina...
Breaking and making new contract is not a big deal at all... SP is a more like a corporate company where they could not set and amend rules just like that... But zee is more like a family business , they could easily amend the legal issues n set new rules... And this time we will make them the change for good...

Edited by Npdeepa - 06 January 2014 at 10:44am

chibi_deea..Drishya..VashHkyph21swapnoGulaabo

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think his real fans will abandon him so easily. I think the problem is with the serial itself. Maybe they think KSG deserves much better. But I'm not here to defend anyone. I just wanted to encourage all of you.

Those of you who live in India...try old mediums such as word-of-mouth, sending letters to the channels/newspapers, distributing pamphlets. Or go on radio channels. You just need a wave of awareness, and many fans will help you:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fobeidychibi_deeaVashHNpdeepakyph21ar-n-only-arGulaaboswapno

Go to top