Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Drishya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good night guys...My exams are going on , I canjest take 10 minutes in between.Sorry guys I can't work for it all the time.But once my Exams are over I will try harder for KSG.Hope tab tak woh waapas aa jaaye...
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neha2607

I don't think his real fans will abandon him so easily. I think the problem is with the serial itself. Maybe they think KSG deserves much better. But I'm not here to defend anyone. I just wanted to encourage all of you.

Those of you who live in India...try old mediums such as word-of-mouth, sending letters to the channels/newspapers, distributing pamphlets. Or go on radio channels. You just need a wave of awareness, and many fans will help you:)

We are doing our bit. I don't know who to call his real fans...bcoz personally i know people who claimed to be his die heart fan ...in luv with him and suddenly with one wrong interpretation thr love has apparently vanished.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

Cn anybody tell me whts wrong wd trending
i hv exhausted my 3 acc still we r not trending
wht d hell...

I m done for 2day... 😑 😑 😑

Zee u better pay for it...i hate u zee i curse u go to hell 😑 😑 😑

Let me knw if dr is anything imp...pls koi toh mere ksg ko le aoo

Wait whts wd d newspaper article, vm ..set pe kaun gya tha? I wish i born at mumbai
Ani gugu chandna ramu sohu ndeepa all frends let me hw cn i help myself to bring
Back my ksg

Ani chandna gugu pls msg kr dena i will be waiting

Pari

All the updates have been posted on get well soon zee FB page n all are trying their best to spread it even u spread the news to your friends ... To help them u won't have to be born in Mumbai ... The world revolves around WWW... So spread the news in ur place and make them aware of the FB page get well soon zee.Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Neha_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

Cn anybody tell me whts wrong wd trending
i hv exhausted my 3 acc still we r not trending
wht d hell...

I m done for 2day... 😑 😑 😑

Zee u better pay for it...i hate u zee i curse u go to hell 😑 😑 😑

Let me knw if dr is anything imp...pls koi toh mere ksg ko le aoo

Wait whts wd d newspaper article, vm ..set pe kaun gya tha? I wish i born at mumbai
Ani gugu chandna ramu sohu ndeepa all frends let me hw cn i help myself to bring
Back my ksg

Ani chandna gugu pls msg kr dena i will be waiting

Pari

i know right...mere bhi 3 accounts exhaust ho gye...i dont know whats wrong...maybe the boycott word but yesterday i say a top trend with the word boycott in it.
I want to kick Zee so damn hard...even hell doesnt deserve Zee...they are worse.
They need a taste of thr own medicine. 
i cant even say kash zee ke sare serials bnd ho jaye bcoz tht will affct the life and family of so many people. Why is life so unfair πŸ˜­

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha2607

We are doing our bit. I don't know who to call his real fans...bcoz personally i know people who claimed to be his die heart fan ...in luv with him and suddenly with one wrong interpretation thr love has apparently vanished.

Exactly... U know what I am not a fan of him at all ( yeah I like him as asad) but I feel what was done to him is wrong. I don't know who is at fault but still this situation could have been handled in sophisticated manner I guess...
But I wish to support my friends here in their mission
Neha_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Exactly... U know what I am not a fan of him at all ( yeah I like him as asad) but I feel what was done to him is wrong. I don't know who is at fault but still this situation could have been handled in sophisticated manner I guess...
But I wish to support my friends here in their mission

I wish thr were others who understood this that things could have been handled in a dignified manner...Maybe like SP during IPKKND.
Our mission is not against Raqesh but against Zee and personally for me even against Gul.
Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ok.I want to say something to all of my sweeties here.Its not that I dont ever feel negative,trust me I do every alternate moment.Sheila di may be already irritated seeing my tantrums over the PMπŸ˜†But what I want to tell you is that when I come here and see people so positive,their hard work for what they believe in..my heart just swells with pride.I feel positive energy running through my veins and I literally get goosebumps.

DO NOT FEEL DISHEARTENED ANYONE.We have not started this to lose.Its ZEE that will have to accept defeat.About going to the QH forum,I would suggest you not to if you dont want to encounter ungrateful people🀒😑I have already stopped going there.Thats the best for us at this moment.

Another thing,whether we will be able to get our Asad back in the show or not,OUR FIGHT CONTINUES UNTIL AND UNLESS ZEE APOLOGIZES TO KSG PUBLICLY!

Zee has to bend,and trust me they will.Just hard work and strong belief in ourselves and our team,and we will beat them!coz you know we rockπŸ€—
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys,
dont give up. keep at it and we will win.
right now we have to get qubool hai off air.
lets work on it
promote RANGRASIYA
or anyother show.
just hit thier TRPs
and also PLS DONT WATCH QUBOOL HAI OLD EPISODES ALSO FOR ANOTHER WEEK. we need to get thier TRPs down. pls.
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Again tweets got limited...
Wat should i do now?
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani-asya

Again tweets got limited...
Wat should i do now?

rest,
even my 3 accounts limit got over. when you rest well you will have victory cause everything is clearer to you after a very good rest