Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 105

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

we should make a separate thread just for those articles and our effort, check through spelling mistakes and sentence errors
make that thread here itself, not in the qubool hai forum
by the way people dont forget to comment once a day on KSGs forum page, we have to increase his rating

yeah!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suno evryone 
F32 ka account me jao and comment there your thought about RV they are checking our reaction most probably 
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

yes take a long rest new asad...πŸ˜†
we r with you!!

yupp...
a long 1...
i may sound selfish again...
a RIP 1 too
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guguminti

Suno evryone 

F32 ka account me jao and comment there your thought about RV they are checking our reaction most probably 

on fb or direc f32????
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not superstitious at all but still did you guys read the prediction for 2014 for various TV celebs...
BL's Prediction - 

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget

The Nine of Swords and the Five of Cups are two cards that denote disappointment, stress and regret. Losing Qubool Hai was not the best moment in Karan's acting career; certain incidences has seen a negative impact on this reputation, which will take some time to re-build. He will have to watch out for not getting involved in further arguments - he should not get caught up in trying to justify himself, instead it's time to focus on further quality work that will be coming his way towards the latter half of the year. Karan and Jennifer opening their own production or even working together should be delayed for a year as the Hanged Man and the Eight of Cups warns of unnecessary disappointments coming up due to lack of organisation and communication.

Other prediction
Karan Singh Grover: Since Karan's Mercury is weak he gets into problems with his shows. I would want to advice him to work on his attitude a little and be a lot more affable. But his fame will be unaffected. Due to strong Venus and Jupiter his fan following will be huge and will get offers for television shows. Health-wise he will be fit but he will face fatigue. I advice him to donate anything in green colour (cloth, fruits etc) in a temple. His lucky months are April and September

P.S. i just feel negative all of a sudden
Gulaabo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maliha-

yupp...
a long 1...
i may sound selfish again...
a RIP 1 too

we can't help being selfish...πŸ€”
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Guguminti

Suno evryone

Gugu send me the f32 link M on tab
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annanyaksgian

same here,i m sorry but i cant help it,i started praying that he got some injury,when i saw the pics of promo

i was just like on fire,, on th drooling response🀒🀒🀒
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 IN FR32 POST THERE R ALL NEGETIVE COMMENTS
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³  πŸ€—
for all of you girls...I am just grinning like a fool...way to go girls...hip hip hurrah!!!!!
We will do something...πŸ˜ƒ