#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
hope zeetv considers this
everyone remember
unsubscribe
make how many ever people you know unsubscribe to zeetv
Originally posted by drishyarajan54

sirf shireen ka nahin, hum helpless aur distressed fans ke bhi bad-dua kaam kar jaathe hai kabhi kabhi...
But whatever it is, god let him be okay and if you need rest take as much as you want to.
yes take a long rest new asad...πŸ˜†
we r with you!!
Originally posted by Mayeesha2217

OMG our letter got published?!?!

Aaj hum upar..aasmaan niche..aaj hum aage..stupid zee hai piche..πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Sheila di me loves you..and everyone else...πŸ€—

Yes .. Yes ..Yes !
My girls are a direct blessings from the almighty. !!
Originally posted by -Crazy4AsYa-

ya...i think this twitter is not helping...
i've already exhausted 5 accounts...what to do now??

I was just thinking that articles...interviews are the only option.
I'm gonna flood Rad Banddhan's twitter account with messages to give us Karan's interview or live chat.
And i guess Sheila Di ne kisi IF staff se bhi baat ki hai the ones responsible for taking interviews and all. That may help us bcoz somewhere or the other its media. 
And maybe as soon as Jenny is back to her shoot, media might obviously ask her about the whole fiasco...though i doubt woh kuch kahegi...
And i was just thinking like in IF, we need to combine all d pages regarding this issue...i mean there are tons of pages n this but they are scattered. Agar ek jageh sab log honge...it'll be more united and hopefully we'll get a stronger support. 
Edited by neha2607 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by VashH

Some one is spiking. !!

πŸ˜•
this is annoying 
Originally posted by neha2607

I was just thinking that articles...interviews are the only option.
I'm gonna flood Rad Banddhan's twitter account with message to give us Karan's interview or live chat.
And i guess Sheila Di ne kisi IF staff se bhi baat ki hai the ones responsible for taking interviews and all. That may help us bcoz somewhere or the other its media. 
And maybe as soon as Jenny is back to shooting, media might obviously ask her about the whole fiasco...though i doubt woh kuch kahegi...
And i was just thinking like in IF, we need to combine all d pages regarding this issue...i mean there are tons of pages n this but they are scattered. Agar ek jageh sab log honge...it'll be more united and hopefully we'll get a stronger support. 
exactly...we all are tweeting non-stop from different accounts,,,it's not helping...so better focus on areas which are helping!!
we can continue to tweet and fill zeetv and other media persons as a sideline...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3865190&TPN=2
our messages to zee and gulkhan page link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3872320&TPN=26
link to the emails page

Originally posted by neha2607

πŸ˜•
this is annoying 

why is this happening yaar??????
Have been busy with my exams but in touch with gugu..she pmed me about the gd news abt the letter..great going guys..love and hugs to allπŸ€—
Shiela dii u simply rock πŸ˜Ž
we should make a separate thread just for those articles and our effort, check through spelling mistakes and sentence errors
make that thread here itself, not in the qubool hai forum
by the way people dont forget to comment once a day on KSGs forum page, we have to increase his rating
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago