#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 63

Posted: 10 years ago
Fareesh update me... what is happening here??????
Yaar neha ko bola naye trend ka post update karne ko.woh karde yahan to phir fb mein bhi dena hoga.Deepa di was suppose to distribute the work I guess,but mujhe unka PM nahin mila aur abhi woh yaha hain nahin..abhi tak mai to itna hi jaan ti hoon!
i even removed QH from my forumπŸ˜†
girls i may not trend ..am busy after 5...if any one want i can give them my i.d. 😳
Originally posted by chandana...

πŸ˜†

Girls all they are exited for this??? how come???I mean he doesn't look a bit like Asad...😑 ...Thanks chandana for the link...finally I get something funny after a week...New Asad apko mubarok ho Zee and all the so called fans of QH..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
chandana pm me ur id..
mayyee i will just pm u deepa dis pm
Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

chandana pm me ur id..
mayyee i will just pm u deepa dis pm

its ok.some1 sent me!
Originally posted by swapno

Girls all they are exited for this??? how come???I mean he doesn't look a bit like Asad...😑 ...Thanks chandana for the link...finally I get something funny after a week...New Asad apko mubarok ho Zee and all the so called fans of QH..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ever since they aired new promo QH is dead for me...i thought that show should run atleast for SJ..but i really want low trps..anyway that will happen soon...bcoz RR for 1st week only took 1st position on IF..so they will beat QH in trps also...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mayeesha2217

Yaar neha ko bola naye trend ka post update karne ko.woh karde yahan to phir fb mein bhi dena hoga.Deepa di was suppose to distribute the work I guess,but mujhe unka PM nahin mila aur abhi woh yaha hain nahin..abhi tak mai to itna hi jaan ti hoon!

I can forward you her message...if you want it
guys just making the post...gimme a couple of minutes more.
Mamta di...thanks a ton .πŸ€—..I was frustrated for sometimes reading those posts on QH forums, but I am recharged again and I am here.
we want justice from karan...no matter what...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago