#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
shishi help.. pm me. clss started
Lets nt tk chnces...trend name badal do...idk ny1 out cn help to fnd whthr boycott will trend or not
Originally posted by neha2607

Lets nt tk chnces...trend name badal do...idk ny1 out cn help to fnd whthr boycott will trend or not
Guys to be on the safe side I agree lets just change it so we can get it to trend this time 
Originally posted by princess101

What do you need help in twitter??

Like basic things how to trend lol m a fb girl
I did follow  #westandbyksg and also tweeted 
Its under roy but like whts with @ and # sings? And also the spellings has to be same? So I went to search bar and got wesuportksg from there
Originally posted by jazmeen

Like basic things how to trend lol m a fb girl
I did follow  #westandbyksg and also tweeted 
Its under roy but like whts with @ and # sings? And also the spellings has to be same? So I went to search bar and got wesuportksg from there
Ok so @ means when you want a person to know about your tweet and # is when you put WeSupport KSG like how we are still deciding on the trend for twitter you are going to put #whatever we decide to choose and you have to make sure the whole thing is the exact same like lower case uppercase spelling in overall the exact way it is written. :D
guyz than boycoot i thnk v can use vl never see zee i guess
see this link u can see the word never here
i thnk it vl help us
Hello everyone! How it going with Zee?!
Anyways I'm missing AsYa like anything rn! Wahhh

Are there rules for what can become a Trend?

It is possible to abuse Trends. Of course, this is against the Twitter Rules. The following behaviors and others like them could cause your account to be filtered from search or even suspended:

• Adding one or more topic/hashtag to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search
  • Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending or trending higher
  • Tweeting about each Trend in order to drive traffic to your profile, especially when mixed with advertising
  • Listing Trends in combination with a request to be followed
  • Tweeting about a Trend and posting a misleading link to something unrelated
guyz these are twitter trending rules
i have doubt ki if i use numbering n tweet the same msg vl it b useful in trending
Originally posted by princess101

Ok so @ means when you want a person to know about your tweet and # is when you put WeSupport KSG like how we are still deciding on the trend for twitter you are going to put #whatever we decide to choose and you have to make sure the whole thing is the exact same like lower case uppercase spelling in overall the exact way it is written. :D
Thank you love
And does retweeting help as well?
Originally posted by jazmeen

Thank you love
And does retweeting help as well?
No just copy and paste it and I think write RE in front of it I am not sure about that but retweeting is not helpful and NP glad I can help :D