#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by neha2607

I know that...my point is that Raqesh has already started shooting...its very complicated to bring Karan back. Plus they might have signed some contract with him. Its not that simple to again go in for replacement again even if it means bringing karan back.
And honestly the way Zee and QH PH has been behaving somewhere i think karan is better off without them. They don't derserve him. Though i'd love to have him bck but i doubt thats possible.
But again as they say hope for the best...we all are doing our bit to get him back nd for a public apology which he rightly deserves.
hare Yaar... They not at all deserve him but we do haina...
Breaking and making new contract is not a big deal at all... SP is a more like a corporate company where they could not set and amend rules just like that... But zee is more like a family business , they could easily amend the legal issues n set new rules... And this time we will make them the change for good...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think his real fans will abandon him so easily. I think the problem is with the serial itself. Maybe they think KSG deserves much better. But I'm not here to defend anyone. I just wanted to encourage all of you.

Those of you who live in India...try old mediums such as word-of-mouth, sending letters to the channels/newspapers, distributing pamphlets. Or go on radio channels. You just need a wave of awareness, and many fans will help you:)
guys is d word boycott is d problem in trend?
Cn anybody tell me whts wrong wd trending
i hv exhausted my 3 acc still we r not trending
wht d hell...

I m done for 2day... 😡 😡 😡

Zee u better pay for it...i hate u zee i curse u go to hell 😡 😡 😡

Let me knw if dr is anything imp...pls koi toh mere ksg ko le aoo

Wait whts wd d newspaper article, vm ..set pe kaun gya tha? I wish i born at mumbai
Ani gugu chandna ramu sohu ndeepa all frends let me hw cn i help myself to bring
Back my ksg

Ani chandna gugu pls msg kr dena i will be waiting

Pari
Originally posted by Spero

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.

I don't think his real fans will abandon him so easily. I think the problem is with the serial itself. Maybe they think KSG deserves much better. But I'm not here to defend anyone. I just wanted to encourage all of you.

Those of you who live in India...try old mediums such as word-of-mouth, sending letters to the channels/newspapers, distributing pamphlets. Or go on radio channels. You just need a wave of awareness, and many fans will help you:)[/QUOTE] [

BR]Thank you so much Yaar... S we are sending mails, faxing to newspapers n other medium... After so many days of hardwork of these gals , today we got an article supporting the fansEdited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
bye guys...hope tomorrow brings some good news!!
Originally posted by -Crazy4AsYa-

bye guys...hope tomorrow brings some good news!!
yup... Good night
none of us live in mumbai,  and there is that KSG fan club on twitter that has 6000 followers that wont even help. they are more bothered about collecting wishes for his birthday. i am really annoyed with them. and loads of these people believe all the nonsense.
he says i want to quit afte 3-4 months and they all leave him now saying he wanted to quit us anyway. i cant believe they dont realize that he was willing to complete the story for them.
DO NOT EVEN WATCH THE SHOW ON YOUTUBE OR ANYOTHER MEDIUM CAUSE EVEN THAT INCREASES THEIR TRPs,

right now we want them down.
please make sure you ask everyone to UNSUBSCRIBE TO ZEE thats the only way to get them down.
Originally posted by Npdeepa

hare Yaar... They not at all deserve him but we do haina...
Breaking and making new contract is not a big deal at all... SP is a more like a corporate company where they could not set and amend rules just like that... But zee is more like a family business , they could easily amend the legal issues n set new rules... And this time we will make them the change for good...

I know...i want him back too...For me AsYa means KaBhi nd it'll continue to do so. 
No Karan = No AsYa = No QH.
But don't you think it won't be fair on his part bcoz he convinced Raqesh to accept the role [ i dont know why...Ridhi also was apprehensive...kash apni biwi ki baat sunni hoti]. 
It's just so complicated...to top it all QH's storyline has gone down the drain...the IF article is a good example of that. He deserves better...prob a new season of QH [same cast]. I dont know...i'm confused...i want him back badly but there is this 1% where i feel he shldn't [ i probably don't even make sense ].
I've never been this depressed in my entire life...I'm in luv with Karan since 7.5 years and so habitual of seeing him everyday...pehle atleast youtube pe old videos hoti thi ...now toh the old videos bring these painful memories nd stuff.