#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 26

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by drishyarajan54

To Dilshad...They were promoting 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya' and Zoya was telling her she remembers are feels the moment when she feel in love with Mr.Khan.Neither she nor he can ever forget those memories.
thanku😊
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Don't forget channel is the boss and our target is
THE CHANNEL

I know that...my point is that Raqesh has already started shooting...its very complicated to bring Karan back. Plus they might have signed some contract with him. Its not that simple to again go in for replacement again even if it means bringing karan back. 
And honestly the way Zee and QH PH has been behaving somewhere i think karan is better off without them. They don't derserve him. Though i'd love to have him bck but i doubt thats possible.
But again as they say hope for the best...we all are doing our bit to get him back nd for a public apology which he rightly deserves.
wat is going on here???i jus came online read update of new promo and posts praising  RV...and forum 32 article😭..am upset ..but u all are very confident...wat happen..any news.plz tell me 😊
Himmat mat harna...if we can't bring him back in QH so what??? 
We will set Zee tv in their position. Their ego will definitely fall in this reaction and they will ask apology to Karan. all we need that na...

Really when I see that forum I just get amazed how come they act like this...anyways no offence to anyone. We want public apology from Zee to Karan...bas...
If they bring him back to QH then it will be cherry on the top of the cake...
Originally posted by neha2607

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.
yes you are right...i just talked to a fellow member...she is more of ARHI fan...she watched qh before ramadan...she had no idea about this fiasco...she thought that karan quitted because his contract got over!!😭
people are really not aware of the true cause...🤢

I know that...my point is that Raqesh has already started shooting...its very complicated to bring Karan back. Plus they might have signed some contract with him. Its not that simple to again go in for replacement again even if it means bringing karan back. 
And honestly the way Zee and QH PH has been behaving somewhere i think karan is better off without them. They don't derserve him. Though i'd love to have him bck but i doubt thats possible.
But again as they say hope for the best...we all are doing our bit to get him back nd for a public apology which he rightly deserves.
 bs ke time pe bhi viraf ne shoot kiya tha . and they also shooted bs death sceen bt phir use wapas lana para
yeah guys plz tell is their is any good news 
i want my karan back at any cost 
its still not trending...W*H is wrong with twitter...is it bcz of the boycott word ??
i have exhausted 3 accounts...and so has the others. there is somethin def. wrong.
Guys even palki is free from d3 now...can't we ask her to get dmg 3...
i miss karan ... he is like a daily dose :'(

I so agree that they don't deserve him.But we do deserve him yaar...We can't help but pray to get him back with all due respect he deserves.Apology is the first thing.We are here to avenge his insult they don't realize their mistake.For me its too difficult to even think that KSG is not Asad anymore.Asad Ahmed Khan ========== Karan Singh Grover