Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: drishyarajan54

I need Karan back yaar...

Maine aaj show net pe dekha...Surbhi is so superb.But jab bhi woh Mr.Khan kehti hai I can't help but cry...Aaj Zoya mentioned about falling in love with him.And I felt so bad.Nobody in the forum cares about KSG now.Jab woh waapas aa jaayenge tab sab log bhaagke aayenge We love Karan...we missed u Karan   kehke...
KSG we miss you...😭

to whom Zoya mentions abt falling in love??
Gulaabo thumbnail
i have exhausted 9 accounts...done for today...will see you all tomorrow...pm me the to-do list for tomorrow!!!
good night...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha2607

@red : is tht possible to replace an actor agn nd agn [the same character]. Plus won't they have a contract with Raqesh for a year or so like they have with every other actor.

Don't forget channel is the boss and our target is
THE CHANNEL
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

Hey No giving up DARLINGS.

Everything they do now will be to break the spirits of FANS. Articles have started coming in our favor and that's a positive sign. Even if RV comes on on 10th we haven't lost.

Imagine after doing 2 or 3 weeks of shoot and he has to leave for KSG to come back , won't the victory be

sweeter.

Pr dii agar wo whtsoevr comes once thn ksg will not cm back
May be..

Dii pls say that rabbies wont be coming on 10
We hv to bring ksg back before tht

I m crying yr mein forum pe gyi hi kyun 😭 😭

Pari
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Don't forget channel is the boss and our target is
THE CHANNEL

and 4lions ka yeh history hai . u knpow bs case right?

..Drishya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spero

Because they don't realise that KSG is Asad Ahmad Khan. Don't worry...they'll understand when they see RV in AAK's role. QH is already a sinking ship with the weak storylines. Most of us were watching the show only to see KSG and ASYA moments.

All of you should be really proud of yourselves. I hope that KSG knows what all of you are doing for him.

I just don't understand one thing. I thought he had many fans... But I guess you guys make up for all of the 'so-called' fans:)

Don't lose hope.

Exactly...He is the most popular TV actor and youth icon.Still he has so much less fans.Nobody is ready to spent ten minutes for him and we are working here day and night trending and posting.Thats what I am also saying when he will come back credit will go to the whole set of fans who are ready accept a new actor in a week without even checking if can be Asad or not.We don't want credits.We just want KSG back as Asad.
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

May be..

Pari

pls dont cry. main bhi forum pe gayi thi .bt see all negetivity chali ayi, dont go there. when ksg will come back we all go there again
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Spero

Because they don't realise that KSG is Asad Ahmad Khan. Don't worry...they'll understand when they see RV in AAK's role. QH is already a sinking ship with the weak storylines. Most of us were watching the show only to see KSG and ASYA moments.

All of you should be really proud of yourselves. I hope that KSG knows what all of you are doing for him.

I just don't understand one thing. I thought he had many fans... But I guess you guys make up for all of the 'so-called' fans:)

Don't lose hope.

I thought the same...but apparently few of his ex-fans think he does not care about them thus wanted to leave the show months ago forgetting the fact that he wanted to quit bcoz of health issues. Few arn't bothered bcoz they think he can fight his own battle so why waste time. The rest are doing what they can...the main disadvantage is that everybody does not have access to IF , FB , youtube and such sites. So either they are unaware [thanks to the false accusations Zee is conti. putting on him...they don't know the whole story so are just going by the news...which Zee has very conveniently modified using their power and money ] or they are actually helpless since they have no meduin to share their support.
..Drishya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandana...

to whom Zoya mentions abt falling in love??

To Dilshad...They were promoting 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya' and Zoya was telling her she remembers are feels the moment when she feel in love with Mr.Khan.Neither she nor he can ever forget those memories.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

May be..

Pari

Pri... Don't worry we have 72 hours to bring them down and we will for sure...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago