Punar Vivah

AarYa 0S-My Little Bride 2

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

My little bride 2

yash called arti 3/4 times.she was sleeping soundly,finally he put water on her face.she awoke n screamed.what the f**k?yash-do i did anything last night?why u sleep long time?u've exam today?forgot kya?
arti-oh sorry n thanks ok!m getting ready fast.
she took glass of juice in her hand n went to sit in car.yash came in the car after a while found her reading book.he messed her hair n pulled her cheeks.arti was very attentively reading.when her school came,she went down n came near to him,gave a side kiss on his face n ran for school.yash laughed at her its her usual mischiefs.yash was in the meeting,his secretory came n told that arti came there n waiting for him.yash closed the conversation n went to his cabin.arti was sleeping keeping head down.yash didnt disturb her rather he ordered a pillow for her.he took her n replaced in the sofa.she was leaned on his shoulder.in evening when she woke she found she slept hugging him,he was slept too.yash also got woke n they returned to their apartment.there was a meeting of flat in nightfall n dress code was saree for girls.arti didnt have saree she asked yash to buy.he bought a purple gorgeous saree for her.she wore,actually neighbour aunty made her wore.when yash saw he was like she's looking hell beautiful.he kissed her,eyes,cheeks,her ear lobes.arti was blushing.at night,yash made food for them.she told all liked her n appreciated
her duties for this apartment.yash silently heard her chitchat.at night.he told a new story,love story n made her sleep.they sleep on seperate room.but today,arti asked him to sleep beside her.he followed her.next day was friday.both woke at 11am,arti lazily said give me coffee i'll make breakfast for u
yash-ok mam.he came with coffee.it was damn tasty.arti hugged him n kissed on cheeks.yash again messed her hair.she changed in front of him,went to kitchen.she made food fast n they had cute breakfast with lil conversation.arti got ready,she went to her parents house with him.they had lovely time with them.they finished lunch n went to yash's parents house.yash's mom was fond of arti.she asked what class now u read?
arti-class 10.
she told-more 4 yrs for my grandchild.both blushed.arti had mense n she forgot to bring pad's packet.she asked yash to bring.yash came n gave like none see him.arti felt happy.she
didnt move much.yash understood.when they returned home,both were tired.they changed n lie down.yash felt arti was sobbing.yash made her jerk hey whats wrong?
arti-dont know missing my bro.yash hugged her n said-dont worry he may be fine.arti nodded.is that really impossible to become mom now?
yash-r u mad?u r under 16 its iligal.
arti-i feel alone in home.scared too.
yash laughed.now sleep.u've vacation but i've my job.
arti-yaah ok.next morning,yash left her
alone.she was sleeping.she awoke when got yash's call,hey m coming home.we'll have lunch together.u get ready will go for long drive.
arti-thats cool.ok i first cook n then will ready.she wore a red gorgeous gown.he was driving stealing her glares.they had camp in a forest.arti kept holding his hand,she was very afraid.she was shivering,yash put her his jacket.they had candle light dinner,she had a great chit chat with him.he kept hearing.they had desert as icecream.arti's face was dirty with it,yash removed by tissue.they made fire n had sit beside it.she felt asleep n slept keeping head on his shoulder.in the
morning,she found herself in her room.she searched for yash,he went to office.she had nothing to do.she ironed his shirts.she went to yash's house as there
was yash's lil bro who was very fond of her.they had game n watched tom n jerry.yash got her message so he went there.yash found them fighting for game.he laughed.both complained of each other to him.they took him with them.he was only 5years old.so arti made him sleep beside their room,In arti's room.arti didnt have dinner,she was stealingly eating icecream.yash found her on balcony.he laughed n didnt show that he saw.he asked her what she did.she kept
silent.yash said-bolo i wont beat u my wife.arti said on his ear whispering i ate choco icecream.then she climbed his shoulder n said-take me in ur room plj.she was looking upset.yash-kuch hua?tell me?math me number kam aya?iss bar vi zooth bolna parega?u bunked school firse?aur kya?
arti-issse vi serious.
yash-kya?
arti-i got an offer from fm to do a show of 2 hours in evening.can i do?ull give permission kya?i really want to do.yash screamed n said-u told me now?its ur passion yess.ofcourse u can do it.i'm with u.arti kissed on his cheeks.he used to hear n record her show.at night she used to say how she feels giving autograph at school.she was like a star.in market,she used to have yash's credit card,now by her own she felt to buy everything for yash n their family.she was invited for a party at night,she took yash with him.then they danced a lot n all were praising of them.yash loved her being busy,her care,her love towards him.she was not more alone.she had a life to enjoy properly.after 4 years,she concieved.yash was very happy.still she played games with ayan yash's bro.she was in their home,she went 3 days for fm show.now she's popular rj.all were excited that she was pregnant.everyday she got gifts of baby dolls,cars,dresses etc.once she saw lipstick's mark in yash's collar.she was hurt but didnt ask him.he saw n was ashamed.he told some1 was fainted n he had to take her hospital.arti kept finger on his mouth.arti-its our 6th year of marriage neither i or u r immature.the guy who cant sleep till i do,who felt scared if i'm not in front of him,who cant spare me for 2 hrs how can he ditch her?he smiled n said thanks my wifey cutiee.i felt u were hurt thats why.arti hugged him.she had normal delivery,she kept his hands tightly n screamed by taking his name.yash felt relieved when baby born.she got senseless.then she gained hearing its cry.she was very weak.after a week,baby was not getting her milk.he made her eat properly to ensure it.finally it got.she used to adore him silently.she still slept hearing good night stories.he loved his 2 princess.she sometimes fed up with her lil's demands to play with her.she called him n said come n play with her.he at once came with her fav chocolate n made her normal.she sometimes slept on another room as she felt irritated with Ira their baby's noise.yash kept the door locked n made her sleep in peace.she awoke in midnight,she got anxious not to see her.she went on her room n found both yash n ira were playing.they screamed seeing her.she took her n fed her.after sometime all slept together.arti slept hugging his bare chest.it was friday,holiday for arti.yash did everything,made breakfast,wased ira,cooked lunch den played with them.she sewed a white gawn for ira n both wore dresses.it was arti's
wedding dress.yash wore a black suit for trailar.whole family looked amazing.yash was adoring her.she was playing with ira.he hugged them n arti felt warmness of her love,her family.

[this is dedicated to great writer,siggy maker sadie,abreshmina,fatima n thusy.hugs for them]
[do like n comment plj.ignore limited knowledge ntyping mistakes.]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was good very interesting
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

That was good very interesting

hugs buddy.
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leenukiguru

lovely update

hugs dii.😳
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS and PM!!!Lovely story and beautiful written!!!!
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvStrk-001

TFS and PM!!!Lovely story and beautiful written!!!!

really...omg..muaahhh.😳
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

lovely os..

hugs...😳
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really very very sweet

love how yash take care of aarti n she love her to the core

n later they unite as AarYa in complete sense and had a great family after lot of hurdles

you always write that touch the strings of heart

thanks for this one dear🤗
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Update Munna :)) !!! 
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous OS. Lovely bonding between Yash and Aarti. He truly loved her and took good care of her. He helped him to pursue her career. Loved their cute, little family.