India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

aamir khan acting in d3???? (Page 2)

crystal462 Groupbie
crystal462
crystal462

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
he is a perfectionist in everything but romance hes so bad that writers have to make it a ne man show leaving poor katrina with 5 minLOL screentime

i hated him as sahir no charisma at all shahid would been great even hes small but my god can he dance and romance Embarrassedbut i guess when the aamir show gets yrf 500 crores worldwide they dont give a rats ass about these things and happily make it a one man show a very boring one i might add Sleepy

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I would not say he is overrated or he is not a perfectionist..because his movies like RDB, and TZP are examples of his perfection..but this is indeed his worst in may be last 13 years..the claim that he made of the fact that he only does good movies and this D3 was the best role he has ever done..all seemed to such a big joke when i was sitting in the theatre watching D3..hopefuly he returns back to his space with Peekay

Edited by Debarati7 - 06 January 2014 at 6:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_MessSharif.Badmaash

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
D3 is Big Screen's  'Comedy Circus'LOL
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
He was a miscast in this movie. For god's sake he looked tiny with that bike...there's nothing like a dhoom villain. John and Hrithik were perfect..someone like arjun rampal would had been good. However, he's still a great actor, in TZP and dhobi ghat, he's perfect.
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debarati7

I would not say he is overrated or he is not a perfectionist..because his movies like RDB, and TZP are examples of his perfection..but this is indeed his worst in may be last 13 years..the claim that he made of the fact that he only does good movies and this D3 was the best role he has ever done..all seemed to such a big joke when i was sitting in the theatre watching D3..hopefuly he returns back to his space with Peekay

Did he said that d3 role is the best of his work?Shocked
Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

He did. He also said its the most difficult film of his career..Wink

Edited by Debarati7 - 06 January 2014 at 7:28am
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghasingh

He did. He also said its the most difficult film of his career..Wink

LOL
Difficulty factor I may accept. It must have been tough to adjust himself on those bikes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debarati7

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

^^Na i thought he was good in TZP and 3 Idiots too..More than his acting ability, Aamir has always been lauded for his script senseLOLAbout D3, i enjoyed the movie tbh but Aamir was miscast..He was decent playing the autistic character but came across as wannabish playing the bad guy..The fact that he had zilch chemistry with Kat just added to the traumaLOLIts time the Khans start playing age appropriate rolesLOL

I don't get it when people keep saying that Aamir is a MISCAST even after watching the movie... Confused Honestly I could understand it when people said it before the movie had released but even then I knew that D3 won't be a regular Dhoom movie ...otherwise Aamir wouldn't have done it in the first place...because regular Dhoom movies are all about glamor and the technique of stealing whatever they are stealing ...but D3 was more of acting oriented with Aamir getting to play a double role...and that's why he did it...and Aamir did an amazing job...

Talash was also a very good movie...Just because its subject was something that didn't click with the audience...that it didn't work...otherwise Aamir's acting was top notch in that movie too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SharabiPirate

Go to top