Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
D3 is Big Screen's  'Comedy Circus'😆
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He was a miscast in this movie. For god's sake he looked tiny with that bike...there's nothing like a dhoom villain. John and Hrithik were perfect..someone like arjun rampal would had been good. However, he's still a great actor, in TZP and dhobi ghat, he's perfect.
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debarati7

I would not say he is overrated or he is not a perfectionist..because his movies like RDB, and TZP are examples of his perfection..but this is indeed his worst in may be last 13 years..the claim that he made of the fact that he only does good movies and this D3 was the best role he has ever done..all seemed to such a big joke when i was sitting in the theatre watching D3..hopefuly he returns back to his space with Peekay

Did he said that d3 role is the best of his work?😲
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Did he said that d3 role is the best of his work?😲

He did. He also said its the most difficult film of his career..😉
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debarati7

He did. He also said its the most difficult film of his career..😉

😆
Difficulty factor I may accept. It must have been tough to adjust himself on those bikes.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

^^Na i thought he was good in TZP and 3 Idiots too..More than his acting ability, Aamir has always been lauded for his script sense😆About D3, i enjoyed the movie tbh but Aamir was miscast..He was decent playing the autistic character but came across as wannabish playing the bad guy..The fact that he had zilch chemistry with Kat just added to the trauma😆Its time the Khans start playing age appropriate roles😆

I don't get it when people keep saying that Aamir is a MISCAST even after watching the movie... 😕 Honestly I could understand it when people said it before the movie had released but even then I knew that D3 won't be a regular Dhoom movie ...otherwise Aamir wouldn't have done it in the first place...because regular Dhoom movies are all about glamor and the technique of stealing whatever they are stealing ...but D3 was more of acting oriented with Aamir getting to play a double role...and that's why he did it...and Aamir did an amazing job...

Talash was also a very good movie...Just because its subject was something that didn't click with the audience...that it didn't work...otherwise Aamir's acting was top notch in that movie too...
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't get it when people keep saying that Aamir is a MISCAST even after watching the movie... 😕 Honestly I could understand it when people said it before the movie had released but even then I knew that D3 won't be a regular Dhoom movie ...otherwise Aamir wouldn't have done it in the first place...because regular Dhoom movies are all about glamor and the technique of stealing whatever they are stealing ...but D3 was more of acting oriented with Aamir getting to play a double role...and that's why he did it...and Aamir did an amazing job...

Talash was also a very good movie...Just because its subject was something that didn't click with the audience...that it didn't work...otherwise Aamir's acting was top notch in that movie too...

Even after watching the movie, i felt he was miscast😆 I like Aamir tbh but this is genuinely what i felt..I thought he was good with the autistic part but the bad guy role din work for me..It requires someone like HR IMO..Or probably an SRK who aces anti-hero roles..But Aamir came across as wannabish to me..But thats just me😆 I liked the movie as a whole though😆
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

... Was horrendous.

The notion that Aamir is this untouchable, great actor is a myth. Hasn't had a standout performance since DCH.

If as superstar he can get into the skin of most of the characters then I don't see how he is not a great actor...What was so wrong with his performance in RDB, 3I,TZP? In all those movies he did total justice to his characters.. One D3 doesn't prove how bad or good he is an actor. He is great actor... Untouchable or not I dont know..but he has his own speciality. If anything then he is underrated as actor. People who are worse than him got awards for playing same kind of characters.. I remember how much Akki loved Aamir's performance in Ghajini.. So its not necessarily a myth... Its truth for many people.
Edited by FreshDaisy - 10 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not for nothing is Aamir called a perfectionist, through out the movie he managed to look constipated. Isn't that an achievement now😆
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His acting was bad and disappointing. D3 is a shitfest of a movie with zero repeat value.