behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i watched d3 n really disappointed wd aamir's acting,,😕 same xpression throughout the movie 
n movie was nothing xtraordinary just avg story??? evn how robbery was done dt was also not shown...
i must say pathetic movie..n sry to aamir fans bt he is just overrated , he is not perfectionist .. 
after avg talaashh now below average d3 ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karenina thumbnail
... Was horrendous.
The notion that Aamir is this untouchable, great actor is a myth. Hasn't had a standout performance since DCH.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes this was his least impressive performance   since Lagaan

I don't think Talaash was average, I did like really like the film and his performance.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Na i thought he was good in TZP and 3 Idiots too..More than his acting ability, Aamir has always been lauded for his script sense😆 About D3, i enjoyed the movie tbh but Aamir was miscast..He was decent playing the autistic character but came across as wannabish playing the bad guy..The fact that he had zilch chemistry with Kat just added to the trauma ðŸ˜† Its time the Khans start playing age appropriate roles😆
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

... Was horrendous.

The notion that Aamir is this untouchable, great actor is a myth. Hasn't had a standout performance since DCH.

RDB performance wasn't good? 

Anyway I think he was been very good in  all films after DCH apart from dhoom3.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He was a perfectionist in RDB,TZP,Ghajni,fanaa n of course 3i
but yes he was average in d3 which is still better than many a grades superstars
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree about D3 being an avg. movie but to judge he's overrated by Talaash & D3's performance isnt correct.
He has given many great performances in the last decade be it RDB, Ghajini, TZP, Fanaa or even 3I.
sam384 thumbnail
ghajini is full copy paste of momento which way better than indian version.
i you want to see action and direction watch momento. all khan's are overrated.
crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is a perfectionist in everything but romance hes so bad that writers have to make it a ne man show leaving poor katrina with 5 min😆 screentime

i hated him as sahir no charisma at all shahid would been great even hes small but my god can he dance and romance 😳but i guess when the aamir show gets yrf 500 crores worldwide they dont give a rats ass about these things and happily make it a one man show a very boring one i might add 🥱
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would not say he is overrated or he is not a perfectionist..because his movies like RDB, and TZP are examples of his perfection..but this is indeed his worst in may be last 13 years..the claim that he made of the fact that he only does good movies and this D3 was the best role he has ever done..all seemed to such a big joke when i was sitting in the theatre watching D3..hopefuly he returns back to his space with Peekay Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago