Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Will we get to see how Rey would have reacted that day??

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Missed my posts?? ๐Ÿ˜† I know you didn't ๐Ÿ˜›
Coming to the topic. 

Did you see the new Promo?? YES?? then please continue reading !!

NO? then first watch this and come

So in the END what did you see??

Reyaansh sitting all alone. Doesn't it remind you something??

Okay my small assumption of the situation considering the promo and the spoilers. 

KriYaansh duet. Its time for their performance.. he was on stage. She was supposed to come. What ever it may be Reyaansh himself can't deny the fact that he feels perfect when he dances with Kriya and wants to dance with her. He wanna make this big. This performance big. Because somewhere it will be the END of dancing with her according to his plans.. once this dance ends he will declare she is no more needed as an instructor or whatever and she will leave. So its the FINAL dance according to him. And Reyaansh WILL surely look up for it. But what happens??

At the end moment he realizes she didn't come. She left him alone, without any reason, suddenly, without prior information . 

Isn't this the same 2 years back??

He was broken but still he waited to see her. And suddenly he got to know...She left him alone, without any reason, suddenly, without prior information .

At that time.. she left,  But now she will be back!! May be hurt??  At that time I always wanted to know that when he finally digests the fact that she left him alone, and then he gets her back.. what would be his reaction?? seeing her hurt, weak?? Wouldn't his heart bleed??

I don't want Reyaansh to fall for her now, I mean to forgive her now, but I am damn sure in this one performance , he will shower his love on her. The hurt , the love the pain everything he felt when his heart realizes she left him alone. He will express them .. and she.. ?? Hopefully atleast for 3 mins.. her soul will find solace.. will get oxygen called his love. 

And I am waiting for this !!

And I am damn sure the song is Khuda Jaane. I bet!! 

PS: Samajh aaya post?? YES?? Oh wow!! Please do comment too :D I would like to discuss.

NO? Don't ask me what I wrote.. :P I am just not able to explain my thoughts... I did this much with much difficulty.. I will fail miserably if I try again!!๐Ÿ˜†

-Wildcat
Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnaarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Frankly !
Samaj nai aaya*sheepish smile*
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg๐Ÿ˜ฒ
only one scene that too a glimpse of rey in that position aur tumne itna analysis kar diya uss pose pe

damn wonderful post๐Ÿ‘
mujhe toh samajh main aagaya๐Ÿ˜†
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
forgot to say i missed u and ur posts๐Ÿ˜Š
Its Season Of Love baby!๐Ÿฅณ
Deetha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapnaarsha

Frankly !

Samaj nai aaya*sheepish smile*

LOL!! But sorry I fail in explaining it 
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow u were able to make such a huge analysis after watching Kunwar's two second position?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
You are truly talented ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah thoda bahut samaj mein aaya
Rey was looking really broken-hearted...kinda like that *don't-wanna-think-about-it* night...I don't know whether it was a part of the act or not
Yeah but he's surely gonna put in his 200% in the dance, forgetting about everything else but her ๐Ÿ˜ณ
P.S. It's defo gonna be Khuda Jaane ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deeths we missed ur posts seriously ..
And yeah I wanna see the agnsty in HIM , the fear of being alone once again ofcourse he is alone right now too but still he use to see her everyday around him it somehow relexes his heart ...

I want in this performance that they go two years back and live all the Valentine day moments ... 

How Bloody heel tough was it for Her to let him go and how much Hurt he was with her heart wrenching words ..

Their journey How they just came close and how they parted ...

and yeah His pause that dhak dhak moment shows His inner turmoil , His screwed up life ,His feelings ...

-Angel
Deetha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

Its Season Of Love baby!๐Ÿฅณ

Pinch me!! I still can't believe I got my KR back!! :')
Originally posted by: -Blind.Dance-

Pinch me!! I still can't believe I got my KR back!! :')

YES YES YES๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ