26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dream Four

Alarm rings. Aastha wakes up and look at the time it is 5.30 am. Aastha stepped down from the bed. She is very beautiful in the pink night gown.😊 Aastha is getting ready to office.

She took a towel and just opening the washroom door with her cute little hand. Her nails are very long and pretty with light pink nail polish. She is about to open the door but all of a sudden a naughty hand holds her hand from back. Shlok returned from his morning jog.πŸ˜†

Aastha turns back and looks at Shlok. He is looking into her eyes and tells hi sweet heart, I have to reach office by 9.  I will first take the bath. Aastha tries to pull her hand from Shlok's hold and tells Shlok, mujhe office jaana hi, I will go first. πŸ˜‰

Shlok nods his head sorry dharmapatnigi, you have to listen what I say. Aastha looks angrily at Shlok. For two minutes there was a finger handling between Mr. and Mrs. Shlok. 😳

Aastha hardly tries to move away from Shlok but could not. Shlok brings his face close to Aastha, and tells Aastha, as you are looking today very ...I will give you one option, you too can join with me. I have no objection. Come on let us start. πŸ˜‰

Aastha controls her anger and tells please Shlok, I have no time to hear all your bakwas. Please let me go. 😑

Hello Mrs. Aastha Shlok Agnihotri, you have no other option. I am getting late, please come. He pulls her close to him and hugs her very passionately.😳

Bg music.. Sari Ke Fall Sa Kabhi Match Kiya Re, Kabhi Chhod Diya Dil Kabhi Catch Kiya Re Touch Ker Ke Dil Se Dil, Attach Kiya Re.

Finally, Aastha gets ready and comes down to prepare breakfast. She prepared Aloo parathe, Aloo sabji and Aloo samosa.πŸ˜†

Shlok asks Aastha to join the breakfast.Aastha looks at Shlok, Anjali and NA. All exchange looks at each other. Aastha joins and all finishes ther Breakfast.😊

Shlok tells Baba, I will drop Aastha as I am going the same way. NA gives a serious look and tells ok beta. Shlok looks at Aastha . He winks and give a romantic smile.πŸ˜‰

Aastha looks seriously at Shlok and accompanies him.😊

I woke up😑

Dream Five weekend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wooow what a dream 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for part 5

:-)
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love ur dreams...but after today's episode these dreams seem to remain as dreams only😭
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww
mst dream
keep dreaming and sharing
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
like the part shlok saying take a bath together please keep dreaming