India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

just a suggestion!

yudkbhsara Goldie
yudkbhsara
yudkbhsara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Guys I was thinking that ranvi needs a hair trim Embarrassed .. little bit..though he's looking cute now too but a bit of change will make him more hot Wink Embarrassed .. and even baldev beard too can be trimmed a bit . like his entry look,, was superb Day Dreaming

the girls are looking cute Smile .. gunjans punjabi suits are looking gorgeous. Sum thing different Dan the usual Kurtas Smile..even veerass Kurtas with jeans are looking trendy. Wanna see both of them in traditional outfits like lehengas and a saree Embarrassed ..hope cvs show some big festival soon Embarrassed Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAngels96-Shwetha-lizzie1765

rogers Senior Member
rogers
rogers

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Really I don't know why they want Baldev to be in a bearded look.He can play a negative role convincingly in a stubble look.
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I think ranvi is ok, but we can suggest a trim for baldev.. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yudkbhsara

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutegirlsarbri

Guys I was thinking that ranvi needs a hair trim Embarrassed .. little bit..though he's looking cute now too but a bit of change will make him more hot Wink Embarrassed .. and even baldev beard too can be trimmed a bit . like his entry look,, was superb Day Dreaming

the girls are looking cute Smile .. gunjans punjabi suits are looking gorgeous. Sum thing different Dan the usual Kurtas Smile..even veerass Kurtas with jeans are looking trendy. Wanna see both of them in traditional outfits like lehengas and a saree Embarrassed ..hope cvs show some big festival soon Embarrassed Big smile

i agree for ranvi and baldev .. ranvi seriously needs a hair trim.. and baldev entry look was smashing than now.. 
i think there is no festivals as of now.. there is holi in first week of march.. and they could show some romance for valentines day.. not celebrated in the show.. but some romance for the viwers to delight the day..
may be ranjan confession.. and start of veeba love or something like thatEmbarrassed

yudkbhsara

rogers Senior Member
rogers
rogers

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Why don't v give suggestions to the producers on twitter maybe they will listen to us especially about Baldev
lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

Originally posted by cutegirlsarbri

i agree for ranvi and baldev .. ranvi seriously needs a hair trim.. and baldev entry look was smashing than now.. 
i think there is no festivals as of now.. there is holi in first week of march.. and they could show some romance for valentines day.. not celebrated in the show.. but some romance for the viwers to delight the day..
may be ranjan confession.. and start of veeba love or something like thatEmbarrassed

maybe they can show gunjan or veera friend LOLor maybe dalbir sister Winkgettin married or something n they can show veera in a lehengaEmbarrassed and gunjan in a nice sari Embarrassedlovestory of veeba and ranjan starts in that wedding itself Wink

yudkbhsara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index