Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala- Should it end?? - Page 2

Poll

Should Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yes tracks are crap and stuff
I feel like killing the CV's and then myself sometimes...๐Ÿ˜†...It gets that irritated!
but I wouldn't want it to end! :O
I wouldn't get to see RishBala and My RK again!
Love them way too much! โค๏ธ
Cant bear not seeing them again!
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No no no, I don't want our show to end, but expecting some diff track from cvs, this krk track is good, but expecting more
mydrashti thumbnail
ofcourse not  madhubala is one of a kind show which we have never seen on ... as its name is madhubala ek ishq ek junoon is something attract the audience fom the first instance as it has the most rare unique couple drashti n vivian both are remarkable in their roles it was the responsibilty of cvcs to utilize their brilliant acting abilities they should had bring the heroine track after the char phere waali marriage according to me that will justified rks revenge in a manner bcz madhu dont want this showbizz if then rk forces her in the industry n get jealous after her success that will goes with his character then maybe some of u dont agree with me but its my opinion. why the cvc are not asking the fans of madhubala to give ideas to them as many people mentioned before in this forum and i m one of them. madhubala made a history on tv its a legend show for us and they need good cvcs n directors bcz their are many things if they explore it n focus on madhubala rather than rang rasiya...
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No I don't want to end. Cant imagine not seeing RK and Madhu grace my screen everyday. I'm loving the double role track, just hoping ratings continue to increase. 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nope! Not at all...the story is improving...KRK is working for the TRPs!
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
NO!

As much as I cry and as much as I whine... I know I will cry only harder when MEIEJ will end and I won't be able to see DVD/RishBala again... so NO! ๐Ÿ˜†

But I want a much better storyline than what we have been watching for the past 6 months!!! 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
MEIEJ Still have that Capability to be no1 show as it have the no1 Jodi in the show. Just Little Focus from Ct's / PH side And It's gonna Break TRP records. Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
how about they change the production house (like they did with saraswati) so saurabh can focus entirely on beendini paro and rang rasiya...and dvd can get theappreciation they deserve

Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
a big no cause we will never be able to see dvd together again.. i love them as a coupleโค๏ธ and want to see much more of them as rishbala..๐Ÿ˜Š..wish the current track give good trps..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no no no a big no