Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Remya77

I have been silent for some time as I was tired of the senseless story line. But had some hope which is completely gone today. I do not approve of saachi single handedly taking decisions on behalf of their love as well as land. She needs to consult dv when it xomesnto their life. OK bat least discuss with Adu n prachi regarding land selling. No one has given her power of attorney to decide on everything.

Spoilers and on location video clearly says "Love" and not "land"... That is why Anway is asking his dad why not take the land if you are paying 25 crores???
And how will Saachi consult DV - will she say "I am taking 25 crores so I am leaving you?"' As I have said in different posts - wait and watch and see what and how DV's mom blackmails her emotionally...It seems to not take away DV from his family she took this decision. She herself got ready to belittle herself in eyes of DV so that DV hates her, leaves her and stays with family. DV ki khushi aur family life ke liye usne aisa decision liya hoga as she knows importance of parents...
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Spoilers and on location video clearly says "Love" and not "land"... That is why Anway is asking his dad why not take the land if you are paying 25 crores???
And how will Saachi consult DV - will she say "I am taking 25 crores so I am leaving you?"' As I have said in different posts - wait and watch and see what and how DV's mom blackmails her emotionally...It seems to not take away DV from his family she took this decision. She herself got ready to belittle herself in eyes of DV so that DV hates her, leaves her and stays with family. DV ki khushi aur family life ke liye usne aisa decision liya hoga as she knows importance of parents...

Anju then why she doesn't knows the importance of love and a partner in life. The sound was very low so I didn't hear what Anway said...but through you only I came to know that Anway will ask dad why he didn't take the land which means Saachi chose land over love...her fathers dream over DV's life...DV's mothers dreams over DV's love.

Yet again she chose everything except love. I don't want to come to any conclusion before seeing it telecasted but if it is this way then I better be Saachi basher...I don't want to change myself.
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Sorry Anju, may be I have misunderstood wrongly.  Even if its love that she is asking 25 crores. I understand in her anger and spur of the moment she must have blurted the amount. Even then I cannot justify her reaction. Sorry at this point I only feel bad for DV.commitment is a part and parcel of love. She is dilly dallying with love as per her moods or emotions. Unless I see the episode I don't want to say anything further. Whatever explanations one tries to justify her reactions I cannot buy it. It has taken 6 years for my in laws to agree for my marriage in my personal life. So may be I don't relate ...I feel one has to fight for one's love if one has to make it successful. Both partners shud be equally committed. No intentions to hurt anyone. Just my POv.

Jee Le Zara: Will Saanchi sacrifice Dhruv's love?

Tue, January 7, 2014 6:35pm UTC by BollywoodLifeAdd first Comment
Jee Le Zara: Will Saanchi sacrifice Dhruv's love?

Yashwardhan tests the love between his son and his lady. And she passes. But there is more trouble ahead...

It is the classic scenario seen in so many movies. Dhruv and Saanchi are in love. But Dhruv's father, Yashwardhan, is a rich man and needs to be sure that the girl who becomes involved with his son is genuine, not after him for his money. So he tests Saanchi. He meets with her and offers her a huge amount of money - Rs 20 crore - to leave his son. That is money that Saanchi can use for her strawberry farm and her life, so it should be tempting. But being the woman that she is, she refuses. And is pushed to tears. When Dhruv angrily demands to know why his father was being nasty, he explains. And all is well.

But is it? There will always be a move that someone makes to change the natural course of true love, hai na? Following that rule, Dhruv's mother has a chat with Saanchi. What happens next is unbelievable and heart-shattering for Dhruv. Find out more...Subscribe to me on YouTube

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"classic scenerio seen in so many movies"... 🤣
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

"classic scenerio seen in so many movies"... 🤣

CVs ne scenario copy - paste kia re. ðŸ˜†  Bechara DV sabne dhoka dia. Koi apne faida ke lie aur koi sacrifice ke chakkar me.