Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: naneta

arey veena di...I think this twist is interesting...bcz now SaRuv will be more strong.

Now Nancy is harbouring hopes...lol...Nancy darling welcome to the world of serials...
I would be surprised if this time we see a conniving Saachi who plays games with the Goel's and support Dhruv.    But this seems far from reality as DV's mom has emotionally blackmailed her to Saachi ko to ye karna hi tha.
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Ok so finally another sacrifice coming up and SaRuv to separate. Ring a ringa roses is still on...we are still circling in the same loop. How more cliche can something be. Story writer seems to be on a holiday.

Vinnie...I think this track will be interesting...bcz now DV will hate Sanchi...yayyy 🀣
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Now Nancy is harbouring hopes...lol...Nancy darling welcome to the world of serials...
I would be surprised if this time we see a conniving Saachi who plays games with the Goel's and support Dhruv. But this seems far from reality as DV's mom has emotionally blackmailed her to Saachi ko to ye karna hi tha.

arey Vinnie...be positive...mere frustration thread ka kuch toh asar defi hoga...agar nhi hua toh main ek aur FT tweet karungi 🀣
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I have been silent for some time as I was tired of the senseless story line. But had some hope which is completely gone today. I do not approve of saachi single handedly taking decisions on behalf of their love as well as land. She needs to consult dv when it xomesnto their life. OK bat least discuss with Adu n prachi regarding land selling. No one has given her power of attorney to decide on everything.
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...
bt I dnt thnk saachi has taken the money..she z doinit so tat dv hates her nd returns bck 2 his family...
oH schi if u ll acceptvthe money, I ll cease 2 exist...
dv plx dnt leave her nd show ur family u cnt abandon ur love...plx dv...
if cvs r intended 2 ruin saachis charactr, at least dnt ruin the meaning of love 4 me...
truSt her dv, she z in ur familys pressure...plx dvo I
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya77

I have been silent for some time as I was tired of the senseless story line. But had some hope which is completely gone today. I do not approve of saachi single handedly taking decisions on behalf of their love as well as land. She needs to consult dv when it xomesnto their life. OK bat least discuss with Adu n prachi regarding land selling. No one has given her power of attorney to decide on everything.

This is what makes Saachi so weak as a character now. She doesn't considers DV worthy enough to retain it rather she sacrifices him for everybody. I have not seen that guy smiling like before ever after Saachi confessed. 
Then secondly you are right, how can Saachi sell the land on her own but if you remember Prachi had told Saachi clearly that she should sell the land and give each of them their share. Yes she didn't consult Adu...but I am sure land will not be sold and DV will come to know the truth on time and will leave his family and settle in Panchgani. 
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

Tfs...
bt I dnt thnk saachi has taken the money..she z doinit so tat dv hates her nd returns bck 2 his family...
if cvs r intended 2 ruin saachis charactr, at least dnt ruin the meaning of love 4 me...

There will be more Rona dhona until the truth comes out...nothing more will happen...just a week or two.
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

Tfs...

hi tina...😊

we all were missing you...😊
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey baghwan m πŸ€’ after reading this😑
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

na na aur karo support use 🀣

Jab hi main dukhi hoti hoon tu hasti kiu hae?

Edited by koyelbasu - 10 years ago