Spoiler:6th Jan-9th Jan - Saachi To Deal DV Love With Yashwardhan For - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

thank you for sharing...😊

yeh mere serial ke saath  kya ho raha hai...😭

do all serials do this in the name of twist ..😑...pata nahi woh kaunsa bad  day tha when i fell in love with JLZ...🀒..  oh god! one serial ( and there is one more) i watch without missing even a single episode and they do this.πŸ˜”..so many twists .🀒.. i am  feeling dizzy...πŸ˜’...
Originally posted by drveena

yeh mere serial ke saath  kya ho raha hai...😭

do all serials do this in the name of twist ..😑...pata nahi woh kaunsa bad  day tha when i fell in love with JLZ...🀒..  oh god! one serial ( and there is one more) i watch without missing even a single episode and they do this.πŸ˜”..so many twists .🀒.. i am  feeling dizzy...πŸ˜’...

agree with u Veena,  am 😲 &
This is an interesting twist... let's wait and watch...!!!
I'm waiting to see how Saachi deals with this blow... 

yeh toh hona hi thaπŸ˜†
With Saachi itna hi expectations rakh sakte hain. Miss pleaser ko toh saari duniya ko khush karna hain, except DV(TV). πŸ˜”
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Hey bhagwan ! ab toh yeh meri soch ke bahar hae. Chalo ji ab toh meri baat saach me jhoot ho geyi. Ab taq itni support ki Sanchi ko, yeh badla dia Sanchi ne.😭

TV ke father matlab Radio.πŸ˜†

na na aur karo support use 🀣
Tanx a lot for sharing... this is a scene by scene spoiler πŸ˜•
ek aur kabaddi saachi aur dv ke lyf mein... SUPARNA 
I think saachi has something in her mind and she will not let him go so easily from her life.. nw its time to prove her love..
but am i thinking kuch zyaadaa !!!
Originally posted by drveena

yeh mere serial ke saath kya ho raha hai...😭

do all serials do this in the name of twist ..😑...pata nahi woh kaunsa bad day tha when i fell in love with JLZ...🀒.. oh god! one serial ( and there is one more) i watch without missing even a single episode and they do this.πŸ˜”..so many twists .🀒.. i am feeling dizzy...πŸ˜’...

arey veena di...I think this twist is interesting...bcz now SaRuv will be more strong.
Ok so finally another sacrifice coming up and SaRuv to separate. Ring a ringa roses is still on...we are still circling in the same loop. How more cliche can something be. Story writer seems to be on a holiday.
TFS!
Ye kya ho raha hai, beta Duryodhan?