Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Cute argument. Nice post Shana.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: khosla03

Ita funny lol...i was jus wondering is she bk from her holidays or still away...????

she will be back on tuesday as her 15 days complete ...now after she comes back we want air tight saras kumud hug onscreen where saras gives kumud an earfull for being away so long...and then they start bickering again...kumud saying...meri pyaari behen kusum ...and saras says meri bhai ki biwi kusum πŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitzy_21

Cute argument. Nice post Shana.

thank u ...btw ye smoke fire ke baad wali hai...jenam do bicker like this only 🀣
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

its all due to gautam he dared to say ..i am the heroine of the show in one of the ivs and jenny said fine then be the hero and heroine ...i go on holidays , u work all days 🀣

Haa yaara yahi toh Gauti ne galti kardi... 🀣
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shanaleaks Jenam cablesπŸ˜† Interesting...if you hadn't mentioned it's a fun post, I'm sure those loser reporters would have shamelessly swagged this to create another "sensation"!🀒
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: tryforceful

Shanaleaks Jenam cablesπŸ˜† Interesting...if you hadn't mentioned it's a fun post, I'm sure those loser reporters would have shamelessly swagged this to create another "sensation"!🀒

lol...thats why i mentined in heading itself...so that it is not copy pasted all through and i get joote and sade tamatars for my feku  jasooi πŸ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For SBB πŸ˜ƒ 
Breaking news : Gautam Jenny had an argument for Gautams recent dating news, Gautam is very much mingle and he not even gave a treat for becoming mingle, and jenny wanted a party , gautam refused ,both now not seeing each others face even for a simple party argument πŸ˜† 

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

@bold..linda ki bachhi tune phir se mere gautam ki white shirt pe daag lagaya 😭

abhi jeni ka pati aata hi hoga ...now my gautam needs bodyguard...wait i will salman khaan πŸ˜†

@Bold Daag tou achey hotey hain πŸ˜‰
have you not seen the washing pwdr ad πŸ˜†

really liked the convo, thanku Shana jasoos, keep up the good work and fish more such arguments πŸ˜‰ 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

@Bold Daag tou achey hotey hain πŸ˜‰
have you not seen the washing pwdr ad πŸ˜†

really liked the convo, thanku Shana jasoos, keep up the good work and fish more such arguments πŸ˜‰ 

actually these ppl dag lagaya gautam ke shirt pe lot and now time for gautam to paint some spot on their shirt  too ... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†