Saraswatichandra

What actually happened between Gautam and Jennifer (Fun Post))

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Here is the exclusive recording of telephone conversation  our reporter Shana Jasoos  has extracted  regarding the present miffs and tiffs going on between the lead actors of the show Sarasawtichandra .

Gautam : ...jenny ne mujhse zyada holiday li ab mujhe bhi holday chahiye

Jenny : waah beta ...humeshe har hafte do chaar din ki holiday  le hi lete ho ...and mujhe blame karte ho

Gautam : chup kar jen ...see u r enjoying with ur hubby and be sadoing with this danny (varun kapoor )

Jenny : Well show ka naam Sarasawtichandra hai na...plus u urself said u r the heroine of the show ...ab bhookto .

Gautam : Jenny dekh bahoot hogaya ok, come soon ...now what do u want i wear ur lehenga choli and have long chotti dangling behind my back .

Jenny : Fine i am coming ...but never say u r the heroine of the show ...or i will make u wear it for sure .

P.S " This is strictly a fun post .No intentions to hurt the feeling of Jenam or Samud fans"

Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So I guess whatever happened between em was thru phone. Cause they looked into each other's eyes just fine when Jen left for her vac. 😆
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

JeNAM's tamarind argument :
Gautam : Jenny ,you eating tamarind akela akela , you even not offering it  
Jenny : tu toh busy na with your chote and  if i will go there to give it to u then reporters will see me there and will publish an article by saying '' Jenny dating her co-star Gautam'' ðŸ˜†

Gautam: woh bhi true hai but i want tamarind now , give all of them what u hided in ur purse ðŸ˜†

Jenny : nahi, i will eat all of them 

Gautam : nahi , i want 

going going going on .

they not talking to each other now, SC romance stuck at tamarind romance , what will happen to sc romance?? janne ke liya keep your eyes on media  ðŸ˜† 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

So I guess whatever happened between em was thru phone. Cause they looked into each other's eyes just fine when Jen left for her vac. 😆

yes poor gautam was really tired of running and running and running ...so at last he decided to accept that jenny is important too and so he asked her to come back and will see in her eyes for ages without tiring 😃
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^I don't believe articles -- wouldn't -- if not for the quote. That was saddening. #sighs But quotes known to get twisted too.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linda25

🤣  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

JeNAM's tamarind argument :
Gautam : Jenny ,you eating tamarind akela akela , you even not offering it  
Jenny : tu toh busy na with your chote and  if i will go there to give it to u then reporters will see me there and will publish an article by saying '' Jenny dating her co-star Gautam'' ðŸ˜†

Gautam: woh bhi true hai but i want tamarind now , give all of them what u hided in ur purse ðŸ˜†

Jenny : nahi, i will eat all of them 

Gautam : nahi , i want 

going going going on .

they not talking to each other now, SC romance stuck at tamarind romance , what will happen to sc romance?? janne ke liya keep your eyes on media  ðŸ˜† 

@bold..linda ki bachhi tune phir se mere gautam ki white shirt pe daag lagaya 😭

abhi jeni ka pati aata hi hoga ...now my gautam needs bodyguard...wait i will salman khaan 😆
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye accha hai inn dono kaa... 🤣 🤣Edited by -Mith- - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mith-

Ye accha hai inn dono kaa... 🤣 🤣

its all due to gautam he dared to say ..i am the heroine of the show in one of the ivs and jenny said fine then be the hero and heroine ...i go on holidays , u work all days 🤣
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

@bold..linda ki bachhi tune phir se mere gautam ki white shirt pe daag lagaya 😭

abhi jeni ka pati aata hi hoga ...now my gautam needs bodyguard...wait i will salman khaan 😆

arey nahi jenny will wash white shirt ðŸ˜† pyarr barata hai shirt  wash pe ðŸ˜ƒ

and  salman khan is there to save  gauti pie  so gauti pie has no tension ðŸ˜ƒ me arnold schwarzenegger  there to protect both of them ðŸ˜†

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ita funny lol...i was jus wondering is she bk from her holidays or still away...????