Tumhi se hai zindegi- ARAKSHI (SS) Part 1,2

Posted: 10 years ago
TUMHI SE HAI ZINDEGi

Chapter-1

Present Situation in Mumbai

Last night ETF team got some clue on an Organ Smuggling case. They went to an abandoned factory. In that time a blast happened there n entire ETF team was died, only ACP Arjun survived. He was got arrested in the murder charge of his team. But Arjun ran away from the prison van when they were on the way to jail. Arjun decided to resign from the Police Service n start an individual battle against crime.
Next Scene in Kolkata
A couple of months ago Sakshi left ETF for some job issue. As she is a journalist, her office sent her to Kolkata for a sting operation. In the morning Sakshi was getting ready for her office and surfing news channels. She just stopped after seeing breaking news, flashes MUMBAI CRIME SPECIAL BRANCH, ETF is finished in last night bomb blast. Sakshi was shocked, lost all the power to think anything, and broke into tears. After a while she thought that in any chance she has to go to Mumbai. Picked up her phone n call her friend "Hallo...I need a ticket for Mumbai, check the first available flight n book a ticket for me." Her friend, "what happened sakshi? U r sounding so restless." Sakshi, "Nothing. Please do this for me. I have to go immediately." In her reply, "ok. Give me just 15mins.Am assuring you."
In these 15mins, Sakshi bagged her all stuffs and continuously praying to god that may it's a fake news.
Her phone was ringing... Sakshi quickly picked her phone. On the other side " U r lucky Sakshi. Ek ticket tha, aur ek ghante me flight hai. Tu jaldi se nikal, am waiting for u." Sakshi, "Ok. M coming."

@The Kolkata Airport

Sakshi reached there at a perfect time. Sakshi's friend, "aab to bol hua kya hai?Tere chehre se saaf pata chal raha hai u r in tension. Aankhein dekh aapni,rote hue aayi hai yaha."
[pause] Sakshi : U remember ETF? Yaha ane se pehle mein kaam karti thi.
Her friend : Yeah sure, I can. What happened?
Sakshi : Aaj subah se news me dikhaya ja raha hai, kal raat kisi blast me entire ETF Team was died. I cant believe yaar. Arjun-Shree-Chhotu-Ayesha-Liza, we all were a family. I cant..." (again tears rolled on her cheeks & chocked her voice.
Her friend : What??Kya bol rahi hai? I think it's a fake news. Tu dar mat..
Sakshi : I hope so yaar. Main kuch bhi soch nahi paa rahi hu.
Then there was a call for the flight.
Her friend : Don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga. Aab tu ja,aur Mumbai pahauchte hi mujhe batana. Take care.

After 2 hours Sakshi reached in Mumbai airport

She came out form the lounge & going out to search for a cab. In the mean time a voice...called her from back.  "Madam Ji..."
Sakshi turned back & had a question mark on her face, "Yes?"
A taxi driver " Madam ji, apne pehchana nahi shayad. Woh last time aap aur Arjun sir ne mera help kiye the..."
Sakshi: Ohh haan...yaad aya.Par mein zara jaldi mein hu.
Driver : Thik hai na madam ji, aaiye mein aapko le jaunga.Mere taxi me aaiye.
Sakshi: Thik hai.chaliye
They were just coming outside from the airport premises. Sakshi was lost in pain n unconsciously tears rolled on her cheeks.
Driver : Madam ji,ek baat puchhu?
Sakshi couldn't hear him. The driver repeated n asked her again. Then she responded to him
Driver: Aap padeshan lag rahi hai? Aap kal raat ki hadse k bade me janti hai kya?
Sakshi shocked and asked him, "tum kya aur kaise jante ho?kya hua tha kal raat?"
Driver: Ye baat to sab ko pata hai,kal raat ki ghatna hai. Aur lower parel mein hi to hua hai ye blast, waha to mera ghar hai. Mumbai ko bachane vala Team hi aaj nahi hai.     
Sakshi eagerly asked him : Aur kya jante ho?jo kuch bhi pata hai batao mujhe.
Driver: Kal raat kareeb 3baje hua ye sab. Sunne me aya ki pure team blast me mare gaye,sirf Arjun sir bach gaye. Par Police vale to unhe hi pakad k le gaye.
Sakshi : Arjun ko?par kyun?
Driver: Vo to nahi malum..
Then Sakshi had a mixed emotion. In one hand she got to know that Arjun is alive but in police custody. And in the other hand she was in deep sorrow for the loss of her friends. At that moment she couldn't decide what to do. Then she thought that all the news she got, all of them came from someone else, she need a valid source & for that at first she has to go  to Lower Parel, blast point. She directed the driver for her destination. Again she thought that if this blast happened for some sabotage then it will b a mistake if she reach there in open day light.
Then Sakshi got some idea. She asked the driver, " Tumhare ghar me tumhara biwi hai na?"
Driver : Ji.. madam ji.
Sakshi : Pehle main tumhara ghar jana chahungi,koi problem to nahi hai na?Mujhe kuch kam hai.
Driver: Nahi madam ji, koi problem nahi.Ye mera soubhagya hai.
They reached his house and left her luggage there. She asked for a saree to the driver's wife.
After wearing the saree, she covered her face with the pallu, and disguised like a Typical Marathi housewife. Then she asked that driver about the blast place, he gave the direction.
Sakshi reached that place & mixed in the mob. She went to close distance of the reporters and got to hear that police arrested Arjun, accusing him for the ETF team murder case. Sakshi was shocked. She wanted to say everyone that Arjun is innocent; he can't kill his last family. But she controlled herself. Next she heard that Arjun ran away from the prison van after hitting a police officer. And now the whole police dpt. madly searching for him
She left that place, thinking what to do now. Next she decided to go to Arjun's flat to check the situation.
When she reached there, she saw that some uniformed police guard, front of the apartment.
Still she entered there and told them that she is a maid servant and has to go inside. After checking, those guards gave her permission. Quickly she reached to that floor, but found that arjun's flat was locked. After 15mins she came down & very soon left that apartment.
Again Sakshi was puzzled. She cant decide from where and how she start the search for Arjun .It was almost 4pm.
Sakshi was walking towards the Marine Drive. Its her favorite place. Whenever she was puzzled-sad or stressed, she came to the beach side and sit alone. She remembered all those moments, spent with her team mates. Again she was crying. After a while someone called her "Madam Photo khichvani hai?"
She nodded her head. Again that unknown voice asked her the same question. Sakshi got irritated n turned her head. There was a photographer in Punjabi look, standing beside her. Sakshi stood up and grabbed his collar and shouted on him, "How dare u to disturb me?" but suddenly she stopped and stared at his eyes.
Sakshi: Who are u?? [pause] batao kaun ho tum?
Photographer: (hesitantly) madam main ek photographer hu. Yehi beach me tourist's k photo leta hu.
Sakshi: Don't lie to me. Kaun ho tum... Ye Aankhein...[pause] in ankho ko main bohot achhi tarah se pahechanti hu.
Photographer: Nahi madam ji.aapko koi galat faimi ho rahi hai.
He turned back and started to go back
Sakshi called "Stop Arjun."

continue...
Edited by Sukanya001 - 10 years ago
awesome start! Can't wait to read it further
Interesting start dear awesome 
thanks for the PM 
Continue soon 😊
Awe...interesting...👍🏼
please continue...👍🏼
PM me..😳
Very nine. I wish this happen on show too.  
Continue it soon
Yaar do plez PM when u update
Awesome story...very nice starting..update soonish..cant wait to read more 🤗
Awwwsssmmm start
Supperbbb...
loved it
cont sooon
thanks for PM
nice start atleast u saved sakshi in the bomb blast and she has found arjun now what 
how will help him to prove himself innocent 
pls do pm me for rest of the parts 
Nice start...
Very good detailing. ..
Arjun as photographer???
Haayla...