Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Libra... i sadly dun read FFs of any shows.. but i appreciate ur hardwork..and i thank u for supporting the show and forum ..for so long! 

Its a request.. if u can continue.. with ur wonderful work .. it helps to keep the interest going.. and help in forum bonding..! 

Please think about it.. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
pls anu di .pls don't leave the forum
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahanaara

Hi.Libraji, mae kahanse shuru karu meri samajh me nahi aarha.mae is forum se3 salse judi hun ktlk Mujhe bahut hi ziyada pasand hi show to abhi nahi hi par hum sab abhi bhi ek dusre se jude hi.Mujhe English bilkul nahi aati thi lekin Aap sab ke ff, os sab post coments padpad ke Mujhe English samajh ne lagi hi.Waese to Mujhe sabhi ff, os pasand hi lekin sabse ziyada dc pasand hi.Aap ko nahi abhi4 din pahele hi mere ffather ka intekal huwa hi Mujhe pe gamoka pahade tuta hi aaj 4 din baad jub Maine forum check kiya to dc dekhkar mere face par muskurahut aagai thodi der kelie Mae apna gam bhulgai.Aap sab log ek nihayat hi khoobsurat guldaste ki tarha hi jis ki mahek se forum makekta raheta hi jo mere lie kisi tohfese kum nahi.So please likhte rahiye .Me bahut kuch kahena chaha ti hun par shayad mae thiktarha nahi kahe pai.

Really sad to read your post , can imagine the pain u must be going through , am so glad that the forum could bring a smile on your face , may god grant u the strength to face this difficult time , take care πŸ€—
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leaving the Forum is not a choice you have... 
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu pl do not leave the forum in any case...writing 4 ffs is not a joke...you are doing a great job.
I love to read your all the ffs and wait for them...my reviews are never long ones...may be moderate.

rest assured and have no doubts about your fans...and pl keep writing . Hope this post clears your doubts and encourages to give frequent updates...waiting for the next update please.

As Anjani said "leaving the forum is not a choice you have"...be angry...be katti...but do not even think of leaving the forum.
bc123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Leaving the Forum is not a choice you have... 

AbsolutelyπŸ˜•
pansy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahanaara

Hi.Libraji, mae kahanse shuru karu meri samajh me nahi aarha.mae is forum se3 salse judi hun ktlk Mujhe bahut hi ziyada pasand hi show to abhi nahi hi par hum sab abhi bhi ek dusre se jude hi.Mujhe English bilkul nahi aati thi lekin Aap sab ke ff, os sab post coments padpad ke Mujhe English samajh ne lagi hi.Waese to Mujhe sabhi ff, os pasand hi lekin sabse ziyada dc pasand hi.Aap ko nahi abhi4 din pahele hi mere ffather ka intekal huwa hi Mujhe pe gamoka pahade tuta hi aaj 4 din baad jub Maine forum check kiya to dc dekhkar mere face par muskurahut aagai thodi der kelie Mae apna gam bhulgai.Aap sab log ek nihayat hi khoobsurat guldaste ki tarha hi jis ki mahek se forum makekta raheta hi jo mere lie kisi tohfese kum nahi.So please likhte rahiye .Me bahut kuch kahena chaha ti hun par shayad mae thiktarha nahi kahe pai.

Jahanara ji...behad afsoos huwa aap ke father ke bare main sun kar. may his soul rest in peace. I can understand what you must be going through.please take care. we are with you. And do keep sharing your thoughts..your joys...your sorrows here. we are a family. Language doesn't matter. we all know one language that is the language of love. We love you πŸ€—

Anu ji see what your updates do. God bless you πŸ˜ƒ
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jahanara...we are extremely sorry to know about your father.
you have expressed your feelings beautifully and i am sure Anu will listen to your feelings and love for your ff.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suku_07

Me first...

Well I would Like to say some things on my behalf and some on behalf of others too...

Firstly... We love you Anu ji and you writings too...πŸ€— . Other than the serial its was your 'KTLK version' which hooked me on this site... Already said many times but I was also one of readers of your FFs and OSs...😳 So you know how much I love you πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to me... and coming to review...Yes I am the one who is always late in giving reviews. ... But I think I always manage to give them in  front of you only... and you reply to them also... So no shikaayats here...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Well rest I can only say please continue writing...If you shift your base to blogs also...please ping me once...I'll come there also...😳

Love you Anu ji...πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Suku 
Thank you for being so sweet.
Yes you do post comments, and I really appreciate that.  I will always keep writing, and if I do open a blog, I will let you know.  
Honestly it was just me being a little off today.  I had worked so hard on my update, and have been staying up late for the past 3 nghts to finish, as I will be leaving back for the US on wednesday.
I wanted to post before that so I can try and work on the next one inflight.  
Anyway I appreciate your support.
I Love you too
Anu

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Happy New Year Anu! I can understand your thoughts about less reviews which does not make you motivated enough to give regular updates. Thanks a lot for continuing your ffs inspite of your personal issues, that is not what everyone can do. In such a long time people lose continuity, interest. But you have managed to keep the story beautiful, and it just catches up from the last page read. That is commendable. Please keep writing. Even if you write on a blog, I will read, please do let me know. And I am also one of those who might ave given late reviews at times. Will definitely improve on that. Love your stories and looking forward to more of them this year. πŸ˜Š

Hi Sha
Happy new year to yo tooπŸ˜ƒ
Tthank you so very much for these thoughts.
I will definitely let you know if I post elsewhere.  Although that is not my intention at this point.  I cannot disappoint my friends.  Sab ne mujhe itne pyaar se manaa kiya hai, how can I possibly go anywhere else.
Thank you once again
love anu