India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

A message from Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
This message is from me to all my friends on the forum who read my FFs.

So, first of all let me apologize for always taking so much time in between updates, but the past year has  been a roller coaster ride.  I hope this year will be a bit better.  I will try my best to see if I can do better..

Now for the second part  and the reason for my post.

Guys leaving aside my tardiness, I have another reason that I post when I can and maybe do not put in as much effort at posting a bit more regularly is the lack of response.  Please don't get me wrong, and let me explain.  
 First of all let me assure you that I am not one of those who require long detailed reviews.  
Although those are very welcome and very much appreciated by me.  I also try and reply to all the comments, and I know that often I miss replying to some.  But that is when the comments are posted vey late, and I assume that no m ore comments will be forthcoming.   Then I start work on the next update.  Phir main uss FF ko bhool jaati hoon, and often don't even visit that FF until it is time to update it again.  So I apologize for that also.  
I understand that and I know that we all, including me, want to know what happens next in the on going FF's on our forum.  But guys a lot of you leave me with a message about leaving reaving a review later, and then don't.  Then so many just give me two words, or just One word.
Well that is really depressing.  Now I am not saying that I want a page long review, but maybe you could   exert yourselves to write at least a couple of  lines.  That would be a bit more appreciated .
I spend a lot of time and effort writing these updates. I try to make them long to try and make up for the long gap. Despite whatever is going on personally, I try and do my best, but when I get one and two word comments.  Or "I will Give review later"  and then you forget... Well then I too don't feel like writing or making the effort to update any quicker, other than at my convenience.
I am so sorry if I upset anyone.  But that is the way I feel.  
I am thinking that maybe I should open a blog and update there rather than here.  At least  that way I might increase the number of people who will read my stories, and comment.  That way maybe I feel a bit more enthusiastic about giving more regular updates, What say?  
Maybe that will be the better way for us all.  I will of course notify you guys whenever I update. Pakka.

Last but not least I want to thank all of my friends who take the trouble to give me a few lines no matter how late I am for the update, and are kind enough to comment even if my update does not appeal to them that much.  I thank you for your support and express my heartfelt appreciation at all the encouragement you give me.  I can never express in words what your continued support means to me.
Thank you 
Anu (Libra)

Edited by Libra - 06 January 2014 at 5:28am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944hemaa27Pooliciousjahanaarassktlkjyotinayanaaryanppvidyasabdeswati62meenu0527bc123456pansy123jayasree.raofloridadocshobha21VeenaperDiksha_1991ShrikhandAnjani9Aazeen02suku_07aardhangargpoobawaswiftmudraswathi

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Me first...
Well I would Like to say some things on my behalf and some on behalf of others too...

Firstly... We love you Anu ji and you writings too...Hug . Other than the serial its was your 'KTLK version' which hooked me on this site... Already said many times but I was also one of readers of your FFs and OSs...Embarrassed So you know how much I love you Big smile

Coming to me... and coming to review...Yes I am the one who is always late in giving reviews. Ouch... But I think I always manage to give them in  front of you only... and you reply to them also... So no shikaayats here...EmbarrassedLOL 

Well rest I can only say please continue writing...If you shift your base to blogs also...please ping me once...I'll come there also...Embarrassed

Love you Anu ji...Big smile

Edited by suku_07 - 06 January 2014 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaarapansy123VeenaperLibra

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Anu! I can understand your thoughts about less reviews which does not make you motivated enough to give regular updates. Thanks a lot for continuing your ffs inspite of your personal issues, that is not what everyone can do. In such a long time people lose continuity, interest. But you have managed to keep the story beautiful, and it just catches up from the last page read. That is commendable. Please keep writing. Even if you write on a blog, I will read, please do let me know. And I am also one of those who might ave given late reviews at times. Will definitely improve on that. Love your stories and looking forward to more of them this year. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123VeenaperLibra

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
First let me wish you a joyous and blessed new year.

Now coming to your post I strongly protest. I don't want you to leave this forum. I admire you as a writer and enjoy reading your stories. You have spread so much joy through your writings that we all yearn and wait for your updates. The views and likes on any update is a proof enough to prove my point.

I agree when you write giving so much effort of yours the low response disheartens and you lack interest. But as much I have been able to read during past one year on forum you definetly are the most adorable and enjoyed writer of our forum.

I request you to please review your decision.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62shobha21VeenaperLibra

jyotinayana Senior Member
jyotinayana
jyotinayana

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks anuji for a long and beautiful update     just 2 suggestions anuji    could we request you to please continue on the forum itself   this will keep the forum alive     could you also maybe continue one ff and complete your story however long it maybe   this will maintain continuity and help us in posting reviews

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123Libra

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I am sorry Anu ji... I made a mistake coming to this thread. ...I edited my comment coz Aazeen told me to do it. She din like my comment and according to her there was no need for me to put my view here!

Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 06 January 2014 at 9:30am

pansy123Libra

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
pls pls anu di don't leave the forum after the show ended I can only be happy with reading ur ff .your ffs like TTF ,SFL,DC,HHGG are master peice.this will also keep the forum alive .its OK if we don't get regular updates we will bare with you.but pls don't leave the forum .and I promise I will give you review from now on .pls pls pls don't leave this forum .for me your ffs act as a maram to my hectic life full of studies exam. etc

Edited by Tasha1994 - 06 January 2014 at 7:06am

pansy123Libra

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Wish you a very joyous and happy new year. Hug

Now coming to your post,  I would request you too plzz  continue writing... If you are shifting ur base to blogs aslo... plzzz PM me once... Surely come there too..
I love ur writting plzzz don't stop...Cry Cry

pansy123Libra

Go to top