Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Awesome foundation for Ragna! So excited for Ragna track and glad about the staeady pace!

Really very excited for RagNa love track...
I'm wondering...wht will happen 2marow..
Raghav ne maya ko kalpi ke bareme bataya hoga..aur wo jab kalpi ko dekhegi to zat se pehchaan jayegi..aur bolegi heyy kalpi..
KAlpi will say aapko mera nam kaise pata 😲
Then maya will say wo to muze raghav ne sab then raghav will cuts her in middle & koi bahana bana lega 🥱
Whts say...aisa scene milega kya humef 😛
-Enigmatic- thumbnail

Ragna <3

I think CV's will not start the love track of Ragna immediately! I don't mind! I always like slow love!

Yeah cv's won't start it immediatly..as we too don't want rushed love story of Ragna 🥱
Want their lots of nok zoks , tashan , emotional,passionate,jealousy touchup😳
Before pure love story
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SoniLuvsRT

Yeah cv's won't start it immediatly..as we too don't want rushed love story of Ragna 🥱
Want their lots of nok zoks , tashan , emotional,passionate,jealousy touchup😳
Before pure love story

Exactly. Sometimes when everything goes too soon, it does not make sense. Raghav-Kalpi relationship will be very special. They will grow to love each other, not at first sight like Paakhi. They have a soft-spot for each other but no one is seeing the other in that way yet...
Soon they will😳
-Enigmatic- thumbnail

Exactly. Sometimes when everything goes too soon, it does not make sense. Raghav-Kalpi relationship will be very special. They will grow to love each other, not at first sight like Paakhi. They have a soft-spot for each other but no one is seeing the other in that way yet...
Soon they will😳

Yeah shreya their love bounding is very special since from childhood raghav has a special soft corner for kalpi & now want to see how their soft corner for each other turns into LOVE...
CV's started very nicely.. LIke fridays epi scene where she comes & says him i know u didn't take injection & handovers the first aid box.. THis defines her care for him & alo raghav's expression were quite visible... He loved that she cares for him but his akdooness comes betwn this 🥱
-Wanderer- thumbnail

Yeah shreya their love bounding is very special since from childhood raghav has a special soft corner for kalpi & now want to see how their soft corner for each other turns into LOVE...
CV's started very nicely.. LIke fridays epi scene where she comes & says him i know u didn't take injection & handovers the first aid box.. THis defines her care for him & alo raghav's expression were quite visible... He loved that she cares for him but his akdooness comes betwn this 🥱

Right Soni. Even I followed EMA from the beginning.
I still remember the first time Raghav saw Kalpi. He was a child yet he was drawn to Kalpi.
Their connection from childhood is still there. Raghav is extremely protective about Kalpi.
In everything he does he wants to help her.
Like when she found out about her result he pretended to come across her while cycling.😆 We know better Raghav, we know better.🤣 He was scared about her committing suicide. Even Friday, without reading her note he was assuming the worst and thinking it was her resignation and tried to provoke her not to leave before he found out out what it actually was!
I would love to see where his over-protectiveness will lead him!😳
-Enigmatic- thumbnail

Right Soni. Even I followed EMA from the beginning.
I still remember the first time Raghav saw Kalpi. He was a child yet he was drawn to Kalpi.
Their connection from childhood is still there. Raghav isextremelyprotective about Kalpi.
In everything he does he wants to help her.
Like when she found out about her result he pretended to comeacrossher while cycling.😆We know better Raghav, we know better.🤣He was scared about her committing suicide. Even Friday, without reading her note he was assuming the worst and thinking it was her resignation and tried to provoke her not to leave before he found out out what it actually was!
I would love to see where his over-protectiveness will lead him!😳

Yeah at the result time he was almost scared of kaloi being take a wrong step in a stress & so mr.akdoo comes on a bicycle to give her 3-4 dose 🤣🤣
Lol also said kaha ja rhi ho sucide karne..he knows wht ever he will say to her she will do its opposite...& on fri he was thinking she is quiting job..he doesn't wanna her to leave so before reading he assumes she is quiting & provokes her maine kaha tha bhagoda bhagode hi rehte he lol..but uska popat ban gaya 🤣 but he loved & impressed by her act 😳 & was literally smileing & smileing 😳
-Wanderer- thumbnail

Yeah at the result time he was almost scared of kaloi being take a wrong step in a stress & so mr.akdoo comes on a bicycle to give her 3-4 dose 🤣🤣
Lol also said kaha ja rhi ho sucide karne..he knows wht ever he will say to her she will do its opposite...& on fri he was thinking she is quiting job..he doesn't wanna her to leave so before reading he assumes she is quiting & provokes her maine kaha tha bhagoda bhagode hi rehte he lol..but uska popat ban gaya 🤣 but he loved & impressed by her act 😳 & was literally smileing & smileing 😳

Poor Raghav! i wonder how he'll look when he falls on his knees for Kalpi!😆
Edited by -Wanderer- - 10 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
I will not let Ragna AT disappear!😳
We are having awesome ragna moments and AT is lying around like a lonely soul!
Come on guys!
Post some of the pics of Ragna here as well!
Why not discuss Ragna and chat here as well?😳
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I will not let Ragna AT disappear!😳

We are having awesome ragna moments and AT is lying around like a lonely soul!
Come on guys!
Post some of the pics of Ragna here as well!
Why not discuss Ragna and chat here as well?😳

yeah bring it to life i was thinkin abt this AT only was wonderin wer did it go
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArshiR

yeah bring it to life i was thinkin abt this AT only was wonderin wer did it go

Now tht we are getting our daily doze of RagNa, we will get out of the hospital as fully cured humans and fill this AT wid our love... ðŸ˜†
Edited by veeranu - 10 years ago