Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
woww this one is really interesting one very well writen very well thought ...really emotional and that letter feeling bad for manvi ...
waiting for the next part plz plz plz update it soon and thanx for the pm ðŸ˜ƒ
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome and Quite Painful...!!! The worse feeling is not able to confess what theres specially to the person we confide to..Amazing...Waiting for next n Thanks for the PM!!
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Stella_Virman

Thanks =] Well, I'm not as good as you think but I really do appreciate it.

U are sweetheart... U r just being modest n humble 😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Again fabulous...!!! I knew virat wasnt ready n now its evident... He isnt sureat marrying maya... N y would he be... He loves manvi n he yet has to realise it... He will realise it in the next part kyunki kisiko khone k baad hi uski value ka ehsaas hota hai... That will be worth waiting n thereby readong... Really excited...!!! Thanks for the pm...
Wish manvi sent that part which she didnt send...
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
liked viren ... Made her understand her feelings
felt bad for manvi
hope the marriage didn't take place
continue soon
thanks for the pm
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing story...
update it quick...
waiting for next update...
Part III

2 years later

To gain something, we often have to lose something. At the moment, Virat knew what exactly those words meant. The greed of gaining happiness was the reason he now looked at his wife's lifeless body and the baby girl cried on his lap. Tears welled up in his eyes. The little angel he always wanted was the reason why Maya died. 

A hand rested on his shoulder and he turned just to face a teary-eyed Maanvi. She smiled at the child but her eyes wandered to where Maya was lying. She sat down beside Virat and wiped away his tears.

"I think you should know that before we reached the hospital, Maya said that she could do anything for this child. She could sacrifice anything for the child and most importantly you!" Maanvi took the baby from him and tickled her. "You know Virat, I always despised Maya. I never wanted you to marry her because I thought she couldn't keep you happy. I was wrong when I thought that. Only today I realized that Maya had changed. Because of you Maya changed. She loved you and I'm sure she would have wanted you to love the child more than anyone. You will do that, right?"

Virat looked at her and gave her a sad smile. In 2 years, their friendship had become stronger. Even though she left, they were still in touch and sometimes he felt that Maanvi meant more to him than Maya. But he always refused to accept it after all Maya was his wife. He tried everything to distance himself from Maanvi but that thing just killed him. Not speaking to Maanvi was like torture. He loved Maya but maybe he always loved Maanvi. From the beginning of their friendship. But after Maya sacrificed her life for the child, he knew he could not betray her trust. He had to sacrifice something too. He took the baby from Maanvi and named her Amor, meaning love.

- 15 Years Later -

"Dad! I'm going out with my friends," Amor shouted at the top of her voice. 

"No, you aren't going anywhere Amor. This is definitely not the age for going out with 'friends'. You're still a kid," Virat replied descending the stairs.

"But dad, I'm not a kid! I'm 15 years old. Do you even know that?" Amor flipped her hair giving him an annoyed look. The look deeply resembled that of Maya. She looked a lot like Maya, her jet black hair, her dark brown eyes and her habits. For him, she was the most beautiful child.

"No means no. At the age of 15, I never even thought of going out with friends. I'm not even sure if you're going with friends. It could be some guy too."

"Did I just hear you say that Mr. Virat Singh Vadhera? You're such a liar!" Maanvi interrupted coming out of the kitchen. "Amor, you can go out with your friends. Even if you mean to go out with a guy." She glared at Virat making him do the same.

"Maanvi don't you dare teach my daughter wrong things!"

"Ah! Sorry but being her godmother, I can at least save her from such a torture. By the way, you say you never went out with friends when you were 15? Huh, that's a big fat lie. Amor, let me tell you that your dad was a girlfriend making machine and he went out with me and our other friends almost everyday." 

Amor smiled evilly at her father. "Oh yeah Maanvi? Dad never told me all of this. So does that mean I can go?"

Maanvi nodded and winked at her. The day Amor was born, she had taken the decision to take care of her just like a mother. She took up a new job and moved back to California with the Vadheras. Her feelings for Virat were still the same but she had made the right decision. To love him as a best friend only!

Their friendship was unbreakable and everybody knew that. She was happy to be the godmother of Amor. The girl who happily accepted the fact that her mother was not with her and that Maanvi was always there for her when she needed a mother.

"And now I think I have to deal with you Virat! You're being too hard on her. I mean as far as I know you always loved breaking rules when you were a teenager. Be thankful that she's not at all like you. She's a lovely angel and she'll never do something to disappoint you." Maanvi smiled gently at Virat and patted him on the back. "Gosh! I don't know how I survived so many years with you."

"Hey! I'm not that bad. As for Amor, I think you're right. So want to have a cup of coffee and chill out?" Virat smirked. "Like old times?"

"Like old times... hmm sounds good to me," Maanvi laughed. "The one who touches the remote first, gets to watch T.V while the loser makes coffee." 

And then laughing like monkeys was just the thing they needed!

~*~*

A/N

Sorry couldn't reply to your comments.. I'm going for my camp today in a few hours so I'm in a hurry. This was the final update and not what you expected. Too many leaps probably made it boring but still I hope you all like it. Please let me know if you do :D

Take care!

Love,
Stella
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was really unexpected end
bt was very sweet n lovely

niki795 thumbnail
what ...this is unexpected
but different
loved it
thanks for the pm
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is the thing ididnt expect ...it was really amazing how manvi kept her feelings aside and was there besides him alwayz as a bestie and godmother to amor ...lovely story ðŸ˜ƒ