VirMan Three Shot - Stereo Hearts *Part 3 Updated! Pg - 5

Posted: 10 years ago
VirMan Three Shot - Stereo Hearts

Part I

"Virat, try to be serious. At least for once, I'm tired with your jokes," she said with frustration.
She knew it was time. He had changed so much in the last few months. It was as if he didn't care much about her anymore. He cared only about others. She thought he didn't love her anymore.

"Marry me," he replied, though it sounded more like a question to him. He said it no matter how much he wanted to keep quiet. While stopping his laugh, he said those words and he knew he couldn't take them back. Was he even ready?

"You aren't serious," she sounded surprised. She was dumbfounded. Just when she was on the verge of break up, he proposed to her. Of course there was no end to her happiness.

"I am," he replied, not being sure about anything. She hugged Virat tightly and now Virat knew he truly couldn't do anything.

-

"Hahaha," she laughed as Virat filled her in about everything that had happened.

"There's nothing to laugh about," he replied, frowning.

"Oh yes, there is. Virat Singh Vadhera Weds Maya Sharma. Oh my gosh, that's so funny," Maanvi replied putting on a fake laugh. She felt proud of herself for being able to hide her feelings and still act cheerful. Her life truly sucked at the moment. She felt nobody cared for her anymore, not even her best friend, Virat. Those thoughts made her sad again and she cursed herself.

"Maanvi, you're supposed to be my best friend. You are supposed to help me right now," Virat said.

"First off, it isn't my fault that you proposed to Maya, without even thinking. Second, I'm tired. Alright? I'm tired of everything. You expect me to help you with everything but when I need help, you are never there. Nobody is," she blurted out. Virat looked at her with concern.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Forget it. Dinner at my apartment! I've already informed Di about it. Everybody's gotta come," she replied.

"Dinner? Woah! When did you feel like calling us for dinner? I thought you hated to spend money," Virat said jokingly.

"You never understood me," Maanvi replied and walked away, leaving him totally dazed. It was just a joke and Maanvi never took them seriously. She was always the cheerful, happy-go-lucky types. What exactly was troubling her?

- Dinner -

"Guys, guys!! So, I just wanted to tell you something. Reason why I called you all for dinner," Maanvi announced looking at the Vadhera family.

"Maanvi, you sure you need to say it right now?" Virat butted in, thinking that Maanvi was going to tell everyone about the marriage.

"Erm.. of course Virat," she replied. "Uh yes... so the reason why I've called you all for dinner is  that ... "

"I proposed to Maya," Virat said, interrupting Maanvi. She looked at him and was crestfallen. Again, it was Virat! Nobody let her speak. She had finally got promoted and her boss was really happy with her work. But, nobody cared. She thought she would announce it later.

Everybody smiled in delight and congratulated Virat. Only Viren looked a bit unhappy. Maanvi didn't blame him. Maya was really ungrateful especially towards her and Viren.

"So was this the only reason for the dinner?" Vanshika asked, studying Maanvi's face with concern.

"Of course! What else could it be? Right, Mannu?" Jeevika said, not letting Maanvi speak. Even her Di didn't understand her this time. Anger took over her and she scowled at everybody. She got up from her chair.

"Right! As if I don't have my bit of happiness to share. This dinner was NEVER meant for Virat's marriage. Never! But, who cares about Maanvi? The girl who helps everybody but the people never do the same. Thank you all!" Maanvi stormed out of the room. An air of melancholy surrounded everyone and they felt guilty for their behavior. Maanvi had helped them get out of tight spots but they never really paid attention to her. They knew how she must be feeling; feeling used!!!

But, Maanvi had never been like that! She would have accepted the fact that they thought the dinner was for Virat's marriage. The way she behaved was quite unlikely for her. Was there something else in Maanvi's mind?

~*~*

A/N

Hey!

This is my first three shot and it's based on VirMan. Well, I was inspired by a song to write this TS. The song is Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine. I hope y'all like it! Please do leave a comment. Criticism, likes and suggestions would be happily accepted. And this time, fortunately, I won't be late in updating because I have posted the same TS elsewhere too. So yeah, enjoy reading!

Love,
Stella

Edited by Stella_Virman - 10 years ago

Awesome

So manvi is working n responsible person

Diff story

Waiting for future updates

Res
--Edited :)

Heyyy!
First of all, I was so glad I decided to check IF at such an odd time πŸ˜†
My first day back to classes, disgusting weather outside, and the sleep deprived chick
Bad combination
So I guess something turned out good this morning, and that was reading the 1st part of this TS πŸ˜ƒ
I'm really eager to read more
I love the concept, it is all too real
I'm really glad Manvi spoke out; it was important for everyone to know about her feelings
Waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
Take care,
Hinal
Edited by basket_101 - 10 years ago
Awesome Start..!! Like ur stories and 1 shot as wel..Waiting fr next n Thanks for the PM!!
Well, I have read it once but I would love to read it all over again! 

I am again saying this Stellu, You are such a wonderful writer! 
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago
Awsome...i love concept...
U r such an amazing writer...
Manvi is feeling used...
Update soon... Thanxxx for.pm
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sound interesting
Waiting 4 next
Thanx 4 pm
Lovely update!! <3 Aww poor Mannu.. She is feeling so lonely.. Virat proposed Maya and now he is kind of scared of this whole marriage thing.. Eager to read more.. Please continue soon.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :)) 
wow awesome update dear
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dear😊😊
That was awesome...!!! Such a brilliant piece of writing...!!!!
I really liked it stella... Again saying u r a wonderful writer dear...!!!!
Eagerly waiting for the upcoming parts...