Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VindhyaMounika

Arjun... No words for his care.. He is potraying  himself as angry young man... Loved it... Thanks for PM...

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arakshifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoohLover

Awesome update 👏

Love Arjun care towards sakshi very much 😛
Yayy thats our girl sakshi...she knew arjun would do something like that thats why he followed his moves 😃
Love the update..do continue soon and thank you for the update and pm 🤗

thank you!
😳
arakshifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolRD

beautiful!!

luvd arjun's cre 2wrds sakshi 😳😳.. use trik krne chala tha bechara thok k bhav galiyaan sunni padi 😆😆😆 by God kya gussa tha sakshi ka 😆
grt wrk.. continue soon
thnx 4 d pm 😊

thanks!!!!
keep reading!
arakshifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurpreetasi7

Omg loved it
Amazing

im glad ur liking it
arakshifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devangana

Bravo girl way to go ACP ki bolti band kar di.  Update soon

will try to... no promises... maybe next week? after ma tests?
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... and continue soon... :)
greensakthi thumbnail
 Do I have to remind you who is the ACP here?" asked Arjun.

"Yes plz!" i replied.

why shuld Acps are all alike with the same attitude dr?😉

loved it ,not the cursing words of course .😃
update soon..

arakshi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys I know i'm really late but I had to study for my 2 exams am really sorry but here is the next part hope u all like it... 
 Sakshi broke there eye lock and yelled "ARJUN LOOK OUT TRUCK." 
and Arjun slammed the breaks... he looked and see there was nothing there, "How dare you." Arjun said looking at her but before he could finish sakshi started laughing at Arjun.. "Why is she so beautiful.?" Arjun thought and just let it go.. "ARJUN STOP THE CAR." Skashi all of a sudden... "Stop screaming dude" Arjun said to her. "DUDE." Sakshi said shocking hearing that from him.. " Anyway I forgot to tell u, my informer said that sikander some how found out that someone know about him so they moved an the jungle."WHAT.. NOW U TELL ME THIS." Arjun couldn't believe this.. "Arjun listen to me." Sakshi tried but Arjun looked really mad... " But the thing is that in that jungle it's filled with dangerous things, if it touches ur skin then ur body will be poisoned and u can die right that moment, i didn't tell you this because i knew that if I told you about this then you will put ur life in danger." Sakshi told him. "I can't believe you would do this to me." Arjun told her. " Arjun try to understand why." Sakshi tried but he didn't wanna listen to anything. 
Arjun drove to the ETF office... 
"Arjun try to under" "Sakshi just please get out right now please." Arjun told her. But our our sakshi was so stubborn, she didn't leave. 
Arjun got out of the car and  was walking inside the office when sakshi ran out of the car and grabbed arjun's wrist and pulled him behind the ETF office..
"What the hell are you doing" Arjun told sakshi.. 
" Shut your mouth until i tell you to open it." Sakshi said. 
"If I told you this earlier tht i knew u would go and kill him and wouldn't even care what happens to you, But arjun you think nobody cares for you but you are wrong MR.ACP ARJUN, nobody likes to see like this, but you like this you act like shit to everyone, but you don't know how much they love you and care for you, they can't see u get hurt. Your best friend cares for you, arjun and can't see you like this.. If i told you about the jungle thing and if something happen to you then samer would lose everything, he cares for you.. We call care for you Arjun, stop acting like shit to everyone and jsut be friendly with them now please..." Sakshi told him. " What about you don't you care for me." Arjun asked Sakshi, the had an eye lock, when sakshi said " Lets go inside and please be nice to them, for me." Sakshi told him and went inside... "I know you care for me and love me sakshi, but you can't say it anymore." Arjun said with a small grin and looked around and to make sure no one saw that...

Here it is guys hope you all liked it and sorry for my mistakes, love you guys and like and comment don't forget... Hope it was good 
arakshifan thumbnail
abhe...
you rocked it yaar!!!!!!
thats right... SHES BACK WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh ho... jungle????????
hmmm i feel so powerful that i get to write next part...

lekin ek baat bato
itna chota kyu???????

chaal koy baat nahin... so happy 
you updated
arakshi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arakshifan

abhe...

you rocked it yaar!!!!!!
thats right... SHES BACK WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh ho... jungle????????
hmmm i feel so powerful that i get to write next part...

lekin ek baat bato
itna chota kyu???????

chaal koy baat nahin... so happy 
you updated

I'm really sorry, when i was writing it i couldn't see how much i was writing but then, i read it after the update and even i said what the hell it's so small.. sorry for that and next one will be long i promise.. Even i'm so happy that i'm writing this story with you, the best writer...😊😊😊 ..