Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BeYourself

before you unres brb can i expect a comment for part 2 and 3???πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yeah but i'll be able to do that at like 1:30 over here🀣
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations sweet heart I am so happy for u.

Lots of love to You

MwahEdited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: treasure11

HAWWW...
I TOLD YOU THEY ARE RUMOURS πŸ€£
YE MEDIA KI TOH 
AB KYA KARU MAI
MERE BARE MAI AISA ANAB SHANAB ...😲
 πŸ€£

Dont worry we wont let bhaiseena b eat it  πŸ€£
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia555

Dont worry we wont let bhaiseena b eat it  πŸ€£

Allah miyaan. ..miss farooqui. .wat ur students r doing
BeYourself thumbnail
sonia, just go and comment on parts 2 and 3 !!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!😑
Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
Hello everyone. I am here with part 4 of this story. This is a bit shorter update as I was not too well. But I have compensated it by giving AsYa scenes. Hope you will like it.

UNRECOGNIZED EMOTIONS

PART 4

The next few days passed by rapidly where Asad and Zoya could only manage to steal glances at each other. They could hardly meet because of their busy schedule. Asad's classroom fell on the way towards the library. So, Zoya always made sure to visit the library quite often, whether needed or not needed. It had almost become her daily routine.

Being a student of third year, Asad could hardly take out time for anything else other than academics. But he never failed to notice Zoya passing by his classroom and stealing glances at him. He thought of talking to her but could never manage to get a chance without being interrupted by anyone. He also wanted to ask for her number from Aafreen, but doing so would bring another round of teasing from his friends.

Dear Diary,

It has been more than one week since I have talked to him. I am not getting any chance. I wonder how will I manage to get his number. I hardly see him. It becomes so difficult to explain to Najma as why I need to go to the library so often. Most of the time she follows me too. Once she saw me staring at Asad, but I justified myself by saying that I wanted to meet Aafreen baji. Why is she so curious all the time??

It was a weekend but a lonely one for Zoya. Her father was in clinic and her mother had gone to visit a relative. Zoya had her exams approaching so she excused herself from the visit. She was busy trying to concentrate on her books as a part of her mind was still thinking about Asad.

All the third year students were supposed to attend a seminar that weekend. Asad, Aafreen and Farhaan started together for their journey in Asad's car when they got to know that a road towards their college was blocked. Zoya who was not aware of the seminar was engrossed in her books when her phone buzzed. It was Aafreen calling.

"Hello."

"Hello Zoya. Today we have a seminar to attend but we heard that a route towards our college is blocked. Can you please check the news and find out which road is blocked so that we can take another route?",said Aafreen, who had already started having lot of faith in Zoya.

"Yah  sure. I will find it out and let you know."

"Thanks a lot. Actually we are already running a bit late and we don't want to be anymore."

"Don't worry baji, I will let you know soon."

"And Zoya, my phone is going to run out of battery. So if you don't get me in my number then you can call Farhaan or Asad",said Aafreen looking towards Asad from the corner of her eyes.

"But I don't have any of their numbers", said Zoya, a little hopeful of getting Asad's number this time.

"Okay, I will text you. Bye."

Saying so, Aafreen disconnected the call abruptly, without mentioning from whose number she was going to text. Zoya quickly found out about the other routes and called Aafreen only to find her phone  switched off. Just then she received a text message from an unknown nunber'. Zoya felt a sudden nervousness growing inside her. She had different rush of feelings in her mind at that time. She was expecting it to be Asad's .

She opened the message with her trembling hands. It read,

'You can call on this number. My phone is switched off.'

There was no name written in it. It made Zoya more anxious and restless. She made a call on that number and as expected, it was received by Aafreen. She told her the route which they needed to avoid. She did not have the courage to ask her this directly, but this time she had to.

"Umm...baji, whose number is it?", asked Zoya in a nervous voice.

"Oh, this one? It is Asad's...Farhaan was busy on his phone and Asad is driving. So he asked me to take his phone and text you", said Aafreen giving a mischievous smile to Asad.

Asad, who was busy driving, glared at her through the view glass and her smile disappeared immediately.

Zoya disconnected the call and stared at the number and read it again and again, until she memorized it. She took a few minutes to register the fact that she actually had Asad's number now. Till now, she always did a happy dance mentally, but today her happiness knew no bounds. She smiled like a five-year-old girl who was happy to get her favourite candies. She jumped on her bed like a maniac with her phone in her hand. There was no one to see her now. She shouted her lungs out in joy. Her cheeks blushed to the colour of deep red. She was Happy.

Zoya wanted to talk to him. But did not know how. She decided to keep all her nervousness aside and call Asad. But again she changed her mind to texting him as it was a better way to hide her anxiety.

'Hi. This is Zoya here. Please let me know once you reach.'

This was all she could manage to write, that too after editing it a hundred times. She pressed the 'send' button with her trembling hands, hoping to get a reply from HIM.

Asad was driving when he received a text. He opened it and grinned like a fool reading the name of the sender. He did not tell Aafren about the message, rather replied to her himself.

Zoya's phone buzzed once again.

'Hi Zoya. Will let you know once we reach. Asad.' 

Once again she started doing her happy dance after getting a message from him. She was going to save his number with the name--'Asad'

What if Najma sees it? what will I tell her? I can't call him bhaijaan like her!!!!!!! It's not even in the option!!!

Zoya finally came up with a name for which she gave herself a proud pat on her shoulder.

'Mr. Khan'  Perfect!  Saved!

In all this mess, Asad failed to notice something. Aafreen had deliberately switched off her phone even before its battery was totally drained out. It was only observed by Farhaan who gave his girlfriend a proud smile for her intelligence.

Asad too took the advantage of the situation and forwarded his own phone to Aafreen even before she could ask it from Farhaan. He did not want to lose this opportunity. He was not sure of Zoya's feelings, but he definitely needed to find it out.

'We have reached'

'Okay. Bye. Have a good day'

This was all they could manage that day and both were happy and contented with it as none of them wanted to rush.

Their Semesters were almost nearer and both got busy with their studies. Their days started with wishing 'Good Morning' and ended with wishing 'Good Night' to each other. None of them made any further attempt. Both of them waited for their examinations to get over.

It was Asad's fifth and Zoya's first semester. She was extremely tensed for it on her first day, but just a plain 'Best of Luck' from him seemed  to drive away all her fear. Now she was more confident. The days of the exams were too hectic for all of them. They never met as they had a different schedule but never forgot to wish each other luck.

Finally the semesters were over after a lot of stress. Najma was more than happy to get over with it and was excited as she would get a whole month of  vacation. But Zoya and Asad seemed to be upset about it. A month of vacation would mean one month of separation from Asad. There was no chance that she could meet him. They still had a long way to go before reaching that stage.

Asad  was worried for the same reason and Aafreen seemed to read his thoughts effortlessly.

"Don't worry. We will meet anyways!"

"I know, that's what I am worried about",said Asad only to earn a smack from Aafreen.

"And don't worry, we can call Zoya too", said Aafreen with a wink. Saying Asad was shocked would be an understatement.

'From when did I become so predictable?'

Dear Diary,

My vacations have started and it's already getting so boring. Humeira's exams are yet to start so she has been staying busy. Najma is off to her Naani's place whereas,  Nikhat and Nuzhat stay out of this town. They went back home to spend time with their families.

Sometimes I ponder over the fact whether Asad is really so boring? I only get a good morning or good night message from him. I wonder what he is doing now.

Just like Zoya, Asad's mind was also preoccupied with Zoya's thoughts. He had a tough time in concentrating in his works and Aafreen's presence near him made the situation worse. She always nudged him to talk to her but Asad always ignored her mindless blabbering. He was unsure of what to say. Finally he decided to send her something more than a morning wish.

'One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Have a good day.Asad.'

Zoya's phone buzzed with Asad's message. She read it again and again with a smile on her face. She replied to him in a similar way.

'Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.'

Their wishes were thus replaced by friendship quotes. They asked each other about their birthdays, their hobbies, their families. Zoya told him about her parents and Humeira. She felt a sudden dejection in his voice when she asked him about his family. He dodged her questions and focussed their conversation more on Zoya. Zoya understood this and did not poke him more.

The vacations were not as boring as it was expected to be. Talking with Asad was always a pleasure for Zoya.

Asad did not disclose to Aafreen that he had been talking to Zoya  ever since the vacations have started. But Afreen could notice a change in his behavior. He was not as shy as before when she mentioned Zoya's name. There was rather a spark in his eyes but she did not know what it was for.

First day in college after vacation, new semester

Dear Diary,

I will be seeing him after so many days. We have been talking and texting but it is going to be so much more difficult to talk to him face to face. How will I hide my blush that I have every time I think about him? How will he react to it? Please Allah Miya, give me enough strength to face him.Bye.

Zoya dressed herself up in a beautiful white, self embroidered, simple salwar kameez. It was simple but elegant. She was waiting near the bust stop when she saw a car stopping near her. For a moment she was shocked, then she was surprised when she understood whose car it was.

Asad was driving the car with Farhaan  in the front seat and Aafreen at the back when he noticed Zoya. He at once stopped his car and  insisted her to join them. Aafreen was amazed to see her friend talking to Zoya without any hesitation. Zoya joined Aafreen at the back seat and all of them headed for college. During the whole journey, Asad stared at Zoya from his car's view mirror. He was mesmerized by her beauty and simplicity. His thoughts went back to the conversation that they had a few days back.

Flashback

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asad and Zoya were no longer fidgety in each other's presence. They complimented, criticized and fought with each other in every matter.

Like every day, Asad and Zoya started their day wishing good morning followed by another friendship quote.

'Hey, will you mind me asking one thing?', typed Zoya.

'Ofcourse not. What do you want to ask?'----send.

'Nothing much... what's your favourite colour?'-----send.

'Black and white.. But I like other colours too'-----send.

'Same here.'---send.

'So that's why you wore a black dress on the day of the event?'---send.

'Oh... You remember?'----send

'Ofcourse I do. I also remember you not wearing any Indian dress ever.'---send.

'How typical backdated mentality!!!!! Do you have any problem with me wearing jeans? Let me tell you, I love wearing it and I will'---send.

'Hey I don't have a backdated mentality...I never told you that I don't like you wearing western clothes. I just want to see you in a salwar kameez once. That's it. Please don't take me wrong.'---send.

Zoya understood that she had over-reacted. After all, she too desired to see him in her choice of clothes.

'It's okay. I got it. You will soon see me in one'---send.

'I will be waiting'---send

Zoya smiled reading the conversation once again. She quickly opened her wardrobe and searched through all her clothes. She finally unfaltered her thoughts on a white salwar kameez.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The car came to a halt near the college gate and everyone moved towards their respective classes. Zoya was a little disappointed as Asad did not compliment her yet. But her phone vibrated the very next moment bringing her out of her thoughts.

'You are looking gorgeous'

'Thank you'

Zoya gave a big smile after reading the message. She saw Asad's intense gaze on her which multiplied her blush a hundred times.

Dear Diary,

For the first time I saw Asad's passionate gaze on me. Was it real or was I hallucinating? I wish I was not. I never thought this day would ever come. I don't know how far we have progressed, but I know that there's no moving back for me. I want to explore these emotions till the day I actually discover it.

Asad, on the other hand was bewildered with the twists and turns of his emotions. His intellect was not letting him think rational. His speculations were entangled in the chaos of his mind and he soon wanted to extricate them and let them free.

A/N- Finally done with part 4. Hope you all liked it. Will eagerly wait for all your likes and comments.

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago