Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ashrina

Wow!!! Amazing update...!!!
Its was sooo nice

i will start with a big big thank you for this beautiful comment...it has motivated  me a lot...πŸ˜›

Loved the way zoya forgave him so easily...

Zoya has a big heart and a bigger brain...she could understand that Asad was really very guilty of his action

Oh her diary...I love it...
Suddenly everything seems alluring to zoya...
" Dear Diary, I always knew that Mother Nature is beautiful, but now I believe it's more alluring than what I knew. I saw the setting Sun with an unwavering gaze. The orange and red blaze of the Sun covered the sky and the radiant light appeared on the water's horizon. Soon warmth was replaced by the coldness of winter twilight. The fiery red orb slowly sank below the horizon. The redness of the sky, the birds flying back to their nests, their chirping sounds, splashing of the river water, the trees, the cold winter breeze-everything is so calm and serene over here! What a beautiful sight to behold all my life! I wonder if nature has any idea about the tremors that people have deep inside their hearts. I am hurt, very hurt. Not because Asad has shouted at me, but because he did not consider me to be his friend. I never forced myself on him. I always waited to know about his feelings first. I wanted to bring him out of his torment. But now I feel defeated. My friendship feels defeated. Expectations often lead to disappointments. I guess, that's why you never disappoint me diary, because I never expect any answers from you."...so beautiful...so true...

i actually believe in this...life will always surprise us with good things if we stop expecting them...and i myself love nature a lot...so the sunset and diary part is close to my heart too

They way he apologized was so nice...and zoya as always innocent and sweet enough to forgive him soon

Zoya  could clearly see the guilt in his eyes...that's why she forgave him so easily  πŸ˜›

"I know you are hurt Zoya, but I never wanted to hurt you. I hate to hurt anyone who matters to me. I am extremely guilty of my behavior. I hope you will be able to forgive me. If not now, then later."
"I know that you never intended to hurt me, but you did Asad. I am neither angry with you nor angry at your mistake. I feel like I am nothing to you. Is our friendship that weak? Is it so difficult to trust me?", said Zoya, with little tears forming in her eyes. She cupped his face in her palms and made him look into her eyes. " I want you to trust me, trust our friendship. I want you to believe that whatever happens, I will always be by your side. If you want me to stay away from your personal life, then I will. But believe me Asad, if you will not share your problems, then things may get worse for you."...these were my fav lines.

thanks..i am glad that you liked them  πŸ˜›

Zoya trusts asad but why not him...I just am hoping that asad will trust her soon enough and tell her everything ...
this was a sweet update...

Asad trusts her, but it is difficult for him to share his feelings with someone...
hopefully he will do that soon  😊

The gift was awesome...modest and elegant...I know only zoya has such brains to gift like this...
Asad was in amusement and wonderment by her simple gestures and actions... that's cool to hear...

happy to know hat you liked the gift...photographs are memories, so this frame will always remain as an epitome of their togetherness  πŸ˜ƒ

The cutest thing here is they way texted each other...cute...
Overall a very nice update.

Plz continue soon friend...
Thanks for the pm

i too like texting...it is the easiest way to communicate when you when you cant have a face to face convo

will try to update ASAP...

thanks again for this beautiful comment buddy  πŸ˜›

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilusoni

Superb
thanx for pm

thank you...i am glad that you liked it  πŸ˜›
BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: anopama

great update
loved the way asad regretted his actions
zoya is awesome she didnt push for and
explanation when he apologized as she know
in due time he will trust her enough to tell her
they r building and amazing friendship cum relationship
which will reach new heights I guess he have some great
friends and he cherished them
continue soon

thanks a lot...i am glad that you liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

asad had to regret since he was at fault..

Zoya is mature enough, so she gave him his  time

friendship is always the first step...so they need to make that strong before moving on to some other relation

will try to continue soon  πŸ˜›

BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: elenaa

Page 99! πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha...now it's 100πŸ˜†

nice dp natasha  πŸ˜‰
BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswini.253

datz awesome

thanx fr d pmπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot...i am glad that you liked it  πŸ˜›
BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: akaswan

Very good udapte πŸ‘

Continue soon please πŸ˜ƒ

And good luck for your exams πŸ€—

thanks a lot for your comments and your wishes too..
i am glad that you liked the update  πŸ˜›

will try to update ASAP 😊
BeYourself thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenabinu

very nice

thank you...i am glad that you liked it  πŸ˜›
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeYourself

thanks a lot for two reasons...
1. for liking the update so muchπŸ˜›
2. for unresing so soon   πŸ˜†πŸ€£

aafreen is a true friend...she and humeira are an inspiration from my own best friend...she has always been with me...so it gets easier for me to write on their friendship  πŸ˜›

asad is a person who will always rectify for his mistakes, and he did it...

thanks a lot ash...i really need good wishes now  πŸ˜†πŸ€£

and unres soon  πŸ˜†

DNT EMBARESS ME NOW I STILL HAVENT UNRESED I KOW πŸ˜³
BT FRM NOW ON I HAVE DECIDED TO UNRES AS SOON AS I READ ITS A PROMISE πŸ˜†
AND I KNOW GOOD WISHES 
I NEED TOO πŸ˜‘ GIVE MEE ALSO 
MY EXAM IS ON 9TH ITSELF BEFORE YOU πŸ˜‘
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you have a century here if you havent noticed yet Ankie!
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeYourself

i had to reply to this first  πŸ˜†

yes, Zoya is a part of me and this story is a part of my own life...not the whole, but just a very small part😳

i write what Zoya usually writes in her diary---all my thoughts that i find difficult to express it to anyone...

i am so glad that you felt so connected to that line...

and yes, i always wait for your comments  πŸ€—

Awww I love u anku..

My cute ayaan...😳